Maybe a sky blue horizon is in sight!... (1 Viewer)

grego_gee

SISU seem to have played a couple of aces from up their sleeve.
One is manipulating the company structure with a view to escaping the onerous rent deal.
This will put them in a situation where they can talk around a table to agree a new rent deal but without the gun to their heads (the existing rent deal).
The other has just occurred to me and perhaps is not obvious but could clear the air considerably if true..? Apparently SISU have asserted influence over the claim for administration from ACL based on a larger claim? presumably from AVRO.
If this is indeed so am I right in thinking it would have to be a claim for the whole of the debt registered to AVRO?
Maybe we will come out of administration not only without the rent deal with ACL but also without the debt to AVRO?......

Last edited:

CJparker

Maybe, but I cannot see positive negotiations with the council if they use all their company structure technicalities to wriggle out of the contract

wingy

SISU seem to have played a couple of aces from up their sleeve.
One is manipulating the company structure with a view to escaping the onerous rent deal.
This will put them in a situation where they can talk around a table to agree a new rent deal but without the gun to their heads (the existing rent deal).
The other has just occurred to me and perhaps is not obvious but could clear the air considerably of true..? Apparently SISU have asserted influence over the claim for administration from ACL based on a larger claim? presumably from AVRO.
If this is indeed so am I right in thinking it would have to be a claim for the whole of the debt registered to AVRO?
Maybe will will come out of administration not only without the rent deal with ACL but also without the debt to AVRO?......

ARVO being the vehicle for recent funding into the group.
IE; Seppalas or Fishers or Mortgaged ST /Ryton Borrowing??

grego_gee

I think the 45m debt still referred to is with AVRO (Another layer of SISU companies) in the Cayman Isles.

:pimp:

torchomatic

Who knows. Personally, I reckon they'll be gone by Tuesday evening. Or on the way out, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread