Maybe? (1 Viewer)

mcm sky blue

With all this news coming out regarding acl and admin maybe this could be set up for a swift deal.

If the club was to be placed into admin then my understanding would be administrators would be called in to sell to recoupe as much money possible. Now we haven't got much so I would of though only Clarke and baker would fetch any money possibly 1m for the pair.

Now maybe acl have set this up for a swift takeover. Acl maybe found a buyer who would buy the club when placed into admin on the cheap as sisu's valuation would be sky high. Maybe an agreement has been set up that the buyer pays the outstanding rent allowing them to gain the club cheap and keep our best players.

Only a thought like most I want the playoffs but surly if this is going to happen every season that sisu don't file accounts don't invest to progress us then its for the best.

anyone else?

Fingers crossed.. whatever happens will be long overdue.. I watched that video of Pressley walking out last night to a stadium two thirds empty to play a game against turgid opposition in front of disinterested fans. Whatever happens lets just get on with it we need a fresh impetus at every level of the club. Its just become a nightmare following City over the past ten years. Someone, somewhere must be able to provide the club with sensible investment and inject some hope for the future. The potential is there, it just needs to be harnessed. Lets hope this is the end of total mismanagement of Coventry City FC :facepalm:

theferret

With all this news coming out regarding acl and admin maybe this could be set up for a swift deal.

If the club was to be placed into admin then my understanding would be administrators would be called in to sell to recoupe as much money possible. Now we haven't got much so I would of though only Clarke and baker would fetch any money possibly 1m for the pair.

Now maybe acl have set this up for a swift takeover. Acl maybe found a buyer who would buy the club when placed into admin on the cheap as sisu's valuation would be sky high. Maybe an agreement has been set up that the buyer pays the outstanding rent allowing them to gain the club cheap and keep our best players.

Only a thought like most I want the playoffs but surly if this is going to happen every season that sisu don't file accounts don't invest to progress us then its for the best.

anyone else?

Proceeds from any such sales would go to the creditors, of which SISU is by far the biggest.

Skybluecj

Coventry city council have always said they don't want to do business with Sisu, they claim that Sisu are bullying there way into getting what they want.

ACL can't afford to lose CCFC as tenants, council can not afford to lose a club that bring jobs to the city.

With it being said that the club is close the liquidation, then the council forcing the club to go into administration saves the club short term. Leaving the club to be sold.

Now if anyone does want to buy the club, it will be cheaper to buy them when they have gone into administration as the club will be cheaper, and it be the administrater who sets price of club and not Sisu.

My personal opinion is that if we want Sisu out then this is the way to do it

chiefdave

We better hope ACL have something lined up or we could be in a real mess. Even if they do have something I can see it being difficult to get in front of a judge before the March 28 cut off for the points deduction.

dongonzalos

anyone else?

That is basically what ACL are eluding to.

Unfortunately SISU still have an option to pay up and stay in control.

theferret

Would SISU want to screw us after paying up? Still trading beyond their means or perhaps not?

It's a gamble they may take, and who could blame them, they have more riding on this than anyone else.

SISU's trump card would be to stump up and then announce a move to Nene Park next season. Many fans would react furiously to that, but what exactly could ACL/CCC do about it?

And if there really are people waiting in the wings, this may encourage SISU further, essentially they would be saying it is ours, if you want it, come and get it.

All speculation obviously, but SISU are on the ropes so it wouldn't surprise me if they had something up their sleeves.

Users who are viewing this thread