Mbappe renews contract at PSG (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

Real Madrid, the club financed by the royal family of Spain, the club who tried to push forward the Super League, are crying and accusing PSG of spending too much money :ROFLMAO:. They've moaned to La Liga and the EU. I have no sympathy for them, and if this season is any indication they don't need him.

Speaking of which:

The new contract with PSG will run for three seasons through the end of the 2025 campaign when Mbappe will be 26 years old.

According to Sky, the PSG offer surpasses the terms of the Real Madrid deal, which included a £110 million ($137 million) signing bonus and £20 million ($25 million) of annual net salary. Sky says that the PSG signing bonus will also be in the region of £100 million ($125 million) with a monthly salary (£4 million / $5 million) that doubles his current PSG pay.

Its also been reported that Mbappe will have a say on who is the coach, and a say on transfers.

The CableGuy

Read that as well. If it’s true, I hope it goes horribly wrong for all

If PSG are that desperate to keep him, then yeah. Mbappe has all the power here and could still potentially make that move to Madrid later in his career. I don't blame him for grabbing as much as he can, anyone in his position would do the same.

robbiekeane

If PSG are that desperate to keep him, then yeah. Mbappe has all the power here and could still potentially make that move to Madrid later in his career. I don't blame him for grabbing as much as he can, anyone in his position would do the same.
Yep. They would have paid more than that sign on bonus in transfer fees to buy him

Terry Gibson's perm

Real Madrid are just sulking as they are used to getting what or who they want, they have been trying to get him for ages and took their eye off Haaland and have missed out on both.

Evo1883

I mean there is no ambition there on the face of it , but who cares , he's hardly chasing greatness is he , the way social media works he can pad his stats in a toss french league for life and come out looking like Pele at the end.

Football is not the same anymore

Terry Gibson's perm

I mean there is no ambition there on the face of it , but who cares , he's hardly chasing greatness is he , the way social media works he can pad his stats in a toss french league for life and come out looking like Pele at the end.

Football is not the same anymore

Maybe he wants to win the champions league with his hometown team?

When Madrid moan about the deal offered to him did they not think PSG would have to replace him at great cost.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Not being funny, but the lad is still only 23.

no reason why he can't make his £200m, win the CL with PSG & then move to one of the big clubs in a major league in 2 years...just as he hits his peak at 25....

Users who are viewing this thread