McPake!! (1 Viewer)

stnomskyblue

Anyone else watching the Edinburgh derby? Amazing lung in the area by mcPake, missed the ball completely and took the man out. Incredibly ref did not give a penalty. I used to like him when most were slagging him, but perhaps I was wrong :whistle:

lordsummerisle

Anyone else watching the Edinburgh derby? Amazing lung in the area by mcPake, missed the ball completely and took the man out. Incredibly ref did not give a penalty. I used to like him when most were slagging him, but perhaps I was wrong :whistle:

No, you were definitely wrong, dreadful player.

Isn't he just back after a suspension for being sent off?

Waycov

That's probably why he didn't send off Stevenson for his dreadful two footed lunge on McPake. He realised he'd made a mistake in not giving a penalty.
I liked McPake too, still do. I don't tend to jump on the bandwagon when it comes to slagging off players. To be honest though, we didn't get to see that much of him due to him being injured most of the time!

Nonleagueherewecome

McPake to miss today's Scottish Cup Final due to..you guessed it, a back injury.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah thought I heard this ................GlassBack....:facepalm::(

Of course, it's possible that Deegan karate-kicked him there in training?

Users who are viewing this thread