Media Reaction to FA Cup Semi Final (2 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Man City fans to a man and woman think we were cheated.

Some of that will be them thinking we would be a far easier opponent to beat than Man Utd, derby or not.

Happy_Martian

Goldbridge moaning that VAR is a joke when we got a correct handball decision for a penalty. Haven't seen the end of the vid yet (too much laughing, all those youtubers are showing zero natural emotion) but bet he changes his mind at the end of extra time. Nottingham-based tool.

Brighton Sky Blue

David O'Day

Goldbridge moaning that VAR is a joke when we got a correct handball decision for a penalty. Haven't seen the end of the vid yet (too much laughing, all those youtubers are showing zero natural emotion) but bet he changes his mind at the end of extra time. Nottingham-based tool.
Goldbridge is a professional troll, it's all for clicks to his streams

Happy_Martian

Not going to mention the despicably disrespectful actions in this picture, borrowed from the Sun website.

But look at Maguire behind the United players. He knew and was first to go over and shake hands with the Cov players.

Don't rate him as a player but as a professional, he showed more in those 5 minutes than his teammates did all game.

1713874787169.png

Nick

Administrator
That second one reminds me of the Sky Blur Army TV gimp who is always by the JH statue after a home game. Just utter incomprehensible bollocks “Simms getting a simulation goal” what??
Shouldn't be allowed a camera. Fucking weirdos.

Happy_Martian

Goldbridge is a professional troll, it's all for clicks to his streams

None of the participants in that video compilation have any affinity with football. All their reactions are faked and for the viewing "pleasure" of their subscribers. They are worse than Z list actors at best.

messiahrobins

Not going to mention the despicably disrespectful actions in this picture, borrowed from the Sun website.

But look at Maguire behind the United players. He knew and was first to go over and shake hands with the Cov players.

Don't rate him as a player but as a professional, he showed more in those 5 minutes than his teammates did all game.

View attachment 35306
Maguire went into our dressing room afterwards. guy is a class act and deserves a better club.

Bugsy

Happy_Martian

And this, was thinking about how poor Rashford was. And lo…

Still disrespectful toward us. Was he injured ? Off form ? Or was he shepherded well enough by our defence that he was taken out of the game ? Hojlund wasn't the star I was led to believe he was. Bobby was stellar and marked him out of the game. Binksy was immense. Garnacho was poor.

And I will add this Mail story is attributed to the Manchester Evening News. Doubt they'd have an inside scoop on how our players felt after the game.

It wasn't all United. We were there too.

Happy_Martian

Not prepared to link to his streams but google AllAboutSpeed. American who seems to have gained access to big clubs. Played in a friendly game against top pros recently.

shmmeee

Not prepared to link to his streams but google AllAboutSpeed. American who seems to have gained access to big clubs. Played in a friendly game against top pros recently.

Is he the one that was cheering the opposition in the Man City end?

Happy_Martian

Answering my own Q, yes he is. Look at the state of this prick:

He's become a "celebrity" by having a Twitch stream. That's it. No charitable work that I could find. Just him making a prat of himself and getting more followers who wish they were him.

Happy_Martian

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

That is unbelievable, when you freeze frame the Video when Hadji Wright receivers the ball from Callum O'HARE you can see the cut in the grass, it's like a line has been drawn in the grass and you can see that Hadji Wright is behind that line and the defender is ahead of the line. So how can VAR say it's offside.

Like I said, UNBELIEVABLE. 🤬🤬🤬

rockwoodfleet

And this, was thinking about how poor Rashford was. And lo…

Don't believe a word of this shit. Tory rag trying to trash him due to him standing up for feeding the kids stuff and embarrassing Sunak and his clowns. Fucking absolute trash.

messiahrobins

Don't believe a word of this shit. Tory rag trying to trash him due to him standing up for feeding the kids stuff and embarrassing Sunak and his clowns. Fucking absolute trash.
Tory rag? The Daily Fail is centre left and a blairite paper, and loves Starmer who they see as the heir to Blair.
Rashford was dreadful, its nothing to do with politics, it is just facts. However i doubt Coventry players would tell the press he was shite, they would be more professional.

messiahrobins

That is unbelievable, when you freeze frame the Video when Hadji Wright receivers the ball from Callum O'HARE you can see the cut in the grass, it's like a line has been drawn in the grass and you can see that Hadji Wright is behind that line and the defender is ahead of the line. So how can VAR say it's offside.

Like I said, UNBELIEVABLE. 🤬🤬🤬
It is nice to be proven right, yesterday i spent a few hours educating a few as to why we were cheated by a corrupt group of officials and now we have proof.

Users who are viewing this thread