Men Behaving Badly (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

have a day off! Our population is 60,000, you are a massive City, lots of unemployment here too and hardships, in proportion we have a bigger percentage of support than you, seems we`re having the same argument as we did with STOKE fans a few years back!

Now then, now then don't start with the "We have a bigger percentage of support than you" we have only just finished this arguement with Uddersfield fans..

wolfie

As they are a sensitive lot, iThink the chant on sat should be "all you need is love" and throw rose petals at the away fans. And drink loads of herbal tea. Perhaps change the nappys on Crewe youth at half time..........

ccfc92

Lol wolfie :L don't see why away fans come on here. Occasionally, we have them come on asking for pubs etc, and that's all fine. But it seems the Crewe fans cant let things go. Btw, Crewe fans, take a trip into the wheatsheaf, great away pub for Saturday :)

LB87ccfc

Yes all welcome in the wheatcheaf, lovely atmosphere and good ale for away fans :) Motto off all this story, if you don't act a tool you wont end up looking a fool.
Should not start something they could not finish.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I think the Crewe fans would enjoy Rainbows. Nice friendly atmosphere!! :whistle:

Ashdown1

Kin'ell Crewe youth, that was really sad and embarrassing. I hope none of them were hurt too badly looking at them !! Daft kids and irresponsible parents !

wolfie

Should turn the away end into a giant cot, give them a nice soft mattress, baby grows, a few toys and some dummy's. replace the cops with nanny mcfee. Bless em

Mr T - Sukka!

I dont give 2 shits about the JPT anymore.

With Murphy in goal they scored none against us.

Bring on the dweebs for Saturday, leauge is the important one.

Don't think there would have been any hassle at all last night if it wasn't for the prick in the red who threw the flare and spent almost an hour dancing to YMCA up and down the stairs with zero action from stewards or police.

Cov fans went for the footie and the crack not to take on a piss pot clubs embarrassing fans.

In my experience if you don't want trouble don't go offering to fight people.:jerkit:

Mucca Mad Boys

I don't know what to say to that really, you clearly don't know a lot about the club and its history if you think that. We have one of the best academies in the country and are reknowned for producing highly technical footballers for the premier league, it is well known that that is our business model. Over the past 20 odd years we have developed numerous full internationals and have sold many players for upwards of £1 million. In the past year alone we have sold two players to Villa and United for a combined total of £8 million. They were a couple of hoofball merchants were they? Speak to Villa fans about Ashley Westwood or United fans about Nick Powell and I guarantee you they'd beg to differ. Now Luke Murphy is the latest off the production line headed for the premier league, I don't know if your view of his game last night was that he was all about pace and strength but I know other fans of yours on this thread alone would disagree. Every away fan I speak to always comments on what a cracking player he is. The reason we are so respected is because the focus at Crewe from the under 8s upwards is on a passing game and on playing the ball on the deck. The FA over the last few years have been hounding Dario Gradi to take over the youth development job at Burton, is that because they thought he could develop young England players pace and strength? No, it's because he is known to be a master of technical development. Your comment is misinformed in the extreme.

Before I start, I have to say I've been misunderstood here, I wasn't on about their academy nor profit they made, I'm on about last nights (and the other legs) game.

I know Crewe have an excellent academy, I envy Crewe actually, possibly the best outside the prem, but that wasn't my point.

You said you taught us a lesson in football - you didn't, it was a poor standard of football last night, with BOTH teams hoofing it, although I do appreciate that Crewe were 3-0 up and could hoof it, they didn't really need the shots etc.

I also never said you're a hoofball side, nor produce hoofball players, but yesterday both CCFC and CAFC hoofed it and I for one, am glad it was not showed on Sky because it wasn't a good advertisement for L1 football, whereas MK Dons v CCFC was a really good advertisement for L1 footy - I'm sure Crewe have advertised themselves well in a few games this season, but I wouldn't really know, seeing as I don't follow Crewe.

Based on the 2 JPT games I watched, Crewe didn't play the good football people have raved about, not bragging, but they wouldn't/couldn't against a good footballing side like ourselves* (again, last night didn't do us justice!) and have played a more direct game emphasising on strength and pace; Neale (#26), Pogba, and that CM, not Murphy, the other one and Inman, Leich-Smith, all speedy fuckers and yous set out to knock it up to them.

No true footballing side plays 4-4-2, that's the general concensus in the international football community. Just not in Britain.

I've been tracking Powell myself since Dario's comments about I'm as a 16 year old when he compared him to Gerrard, I hope he, and Westwood actually, make the England team.

You've missed the point of my post.

yep crewes coppers are a joke and do nothing ever, just lazy!
moral of the story the coppers are lazy bastards and it was there fault!!!:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread