Merry Christmas (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

Merry Christmas SBT. Like it or not, arguments, trolls and just plain idiotic posters, we are a little community.

Enjoy the day, and while it likely won’t be the norm, we’ll all have our proper Christmas Days with all our families at some point next year.

pipkin73

Merry Christmas SBT. Like it or not, arguments, trolls and just plain idiotic posters, we are a little community.

Enjoy the day, and while it likely won’t be the norm, we’ll all have our proper Christmas Days with all our families at some point next year.

So true mate

shepardo01

Merry Christmas all.
Hope you have the best day you possibly can, wherever you are and whoever you are with.
Best wishes to all.
#PUSB

Bugsy

Last edited:

lifeskyblue

Merry Christmas to one and all.

First Christmas we haven’t been woken by children or grandchildren, at 6am, in 35 years. Missed the bleary eyed sequels as presents opened. At least we managed face times with them at a more civilised hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblue_CP

Merry Christmas all, heres to a better 2021! PUSB.

(Not that 2020 hasnt been successful for us on the pitch!)

Tommo1993

Merry Christmas you funny bunch of reprobates!

Not sure I’ll waste my time writing about 2021. It better be better! Not many ways it could be worse! Hopefully it’s good. Have a good day, I shall raise a quiet one in SBT’s honour.

Paxman II

A very Merry Christmas one and all.
It's been quite the year. Promotion back to the Championship against all odds, a worldwide pandemic and all it's ensuing problems, Brexit finally completed, Trump ousted, BLM and violent protest, businesses devastated, but somehow we are managing to put a brave face on becuase our beloved football club is progressing after years of desperation. Here's looking forward to 2021 with renewed optimism.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm a member of quite a few forums and I can honestly say that this is the best there is! Love all you guys loads! Have a great day, stay safe and here's to a fabulous 2021!

Hello all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends, they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2014!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

Users who are viewing this thread