MH370 Documentary (1 Viewer)

Grendel

If we are talking about airlines a trip on Aeroflot across Russia. A truly fascinating experience. Outdone only by Mango Airlines where safety checks are voluntary

napolimp

If we are talking about airlines a trip on Aeroflot across Russia. A truly fascinating experience. Outdone only by Mango Airlines where safety checks are voluntary

That has to be the worst branding I've ever seen for an Airline. I wonder which child won that competition.

PVA

Without doubt the worst flight I've ever been on (no fault of the airline I should add!) was on a small prop plane from Stockholm to some tiny town in the middle of Sweden.

We had to stop off halfway to drop a few passengers off and pick a few more up. We had horrific turbulence on landing as it was blizzard conditions, I was certain we were going to crash, genuinely thought that was it.

Thankfully landed safely, but just to top the experience off the plane's de-icer packed in while grounded so had to wait 2 hours for a bus then have a 2 or 3 hour bus journey in this blizzard. Lovely.

NorthernWisdom

If anyone else ever had the pleasure of flying Spantax, they'd know what terror really was.

We managed to land in Majorca instead of Majorca because the radar broke. Also had to wait about 10-15 hours to get back, as their other plane(?) crashed elsewhere, which was nice.

skybluetony176

If anyone else ever had the pleasure of flying Spantax, they'd know what terror really was.

We managed to land in Majorca instead of Majorca because the radar broke. Also had to wait about 10-15 hours to get back, as their other plane(?) crashed elsewhere, which was nice.
I think I once had some disco pants made from Spantax.

Grendel

Provocative

Great fun actually - stewardesses with military style attire and the food was “meat” or “fish” - the fish looked like it had spent some time in a sea round Chernobyl - the stakinesque airport in Moscow when you went through passport control with fake suspicious looks was hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread