Michael Johnson released from Man City (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Get him on a treadmill and send him to Cov! I'll take him at league 1 haha

We have too many in the midfield tho.. I am sure he will end up at a Championship side anyhow!

Yorkshire SB

We have too many in the midfield tho.. I am sure he will end up at a Championship side anyhow!

Pretty sure he won't and his career is basically over, very sad but a combination of awful injuries and an attitude not cut out for top flight football has led to this

RoboCCFC90

Pretty sure he won't and his career is basically over, very sad but a combination of awful injuries and an attitude not cut out for top flight football has led to this

Yeah I agree a very sad combination injuries indeed.. You never like to see young talent waste away so I hope he does find somewhere, although if what SSN is reporting accruate information and he was let go before Christmas and hasn't yet been snapped up, it does look bleak.. Is he injured currently?

He's a cracking player and he's still only 24. He wpnt come her as he was loan an Leicester last season so he'll go to Sheffield Wednesday or someone like that

Nick

Administrator
Leicester sent him back halfway through his loan.

Looks like he will be plagued with injuries, I wonder if he will be signed by anybody? My guess is if he does he will need to work hard and start from the bottom (League 2 or Conference) again.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Makes Eastwood look slim, looking at those pictures I would say his career in the football league will likely be over. If he could ever get himself in shape and injury free there may be a few conference clubs looking to take him on

Users who are viewing this thread