Michael Mifsud (1 Viewer)

GGTHECOVKID

What are your views on Michael Mifsud.
I think he should be give a chance to play up fornt with morrison and eastwood. As he isnt a right winger. Hes a centre forward.
And start simpson on the right.

im-confused

But simpson isn't a winger... and at least simpson is actually scoring goals. Even though mifsud is being played as a winger, he is still getting golden chances which he is missing. therefore, whyt play him as a centre forward? this would just mean more chances missed.

Nick

Administrator
I think the only reason he should be played is to put him in the shop window ;)

simmouk

Administrator
I still love Mifsoooooood but as it's been said, we didn't miss him too much today so if he really still does want to move on then maybe it's for the best. Saying that though, I'd LOVE it if he stayed :D

skyblueprincess

I think the only reason he should be played is to put him in the shop window ;)

I dont agree..... I think he worked hard for us ..we had some good goals out of him .... OK he wants to move on but all the players will want too at some point!!!
I would love him to stay :D

Nick

Administrator
I dont agree..... I think he worked hard for us ..we had some good goals out of him .... OK he wants to move on but all the players will want too at some point!!!
I would love him to stay :D

On Saturday there was no place on the pitch for him to play to be honest?

skyblueprincess

On Saturday there was no place on the pitch for him to play to be honest?

I am sure he could have been fitted in .. he is only small after all !!!! lol
No i know wot you are saying .. but he still should have been given the chance .. But granted they did well without him ...

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I'd rather just not use him anymore. Especially in the starting XI. I'm still a little annoyed at him because of what happened with him and Bristol.

And i'd rather Simpson started ahead of him. Simpson can score, Mifsud can't.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I say keep him ! We need to keep our options open.
He is a good player that we could use to chop and change in and out of the squad.
Keep him even if he is just a backup. Get Rid Of Kyle Instead.

Malc51

Hi Nick, the game is littered with partnerships that worked great together but when they went there seperate ways...:eek:...could be a chance for a competion here methinks...:D.
Not been on for a while due to health probs so trying to play chatch up with everyone....;).

Later...:cool:.

GGTHECOVKID

But we should still try mifsud eastwood upfront
or have morrison and mifsud upfront with eastwood just behind them.
But coleman dont have mifsud on the right of midfield he cant play there!

Users who are viewing this thread