Match Thread Middlesbrough (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

On we go - 2-1 win think we will react well from today’s loss expecting changes Hamer & Dabo possibly to come back in.

ccfcmad1

Need to react and start picking up wins with reading who are flying to come 2-1 City any win will do

AOM

I'm quite glad we have another game in a few days so we can move our focus from that disaster yesterday.

Dabo back in training apparently but can't see him being included.
Either bring Pask in at CB for Rose or go 4 at the back?

cc84cov

I'm quite glad we have another game in a few days so we can move our focus from that disaster yesterday.

Osti will come back in for rose

Reactions: AOM

Jamesimus

Ostigard in for Rose, McCallum at RWB again would be the obvious choice

skyblue025

It's a Warnock side so will be big and physical. Hoping Hamer, Sheaf, and Kelly all start. Expect us to be bullied and either a narrow loss or a nil nil as they don't concede many but don't score many either.

Grendel

We have drew 3 and lost 7 in the last 10 visits there

Grendel

We've never won there, those 10 games are probably our entire record at the Riverside.

I went twice in the PL era, lost 2-0 twice and played dreadfully twice (98 and 2000)

We won in the early 90’s and a couple in late 70’s but the north east has never been great really

chinamans view

i use some fresh players and go for a new back four and shake it up in midfield and attack: back 3 Osti Pask Hyam, wing backs same 2, midfield Sheef Kelly holding ,attacking Ohare and Hamer, Matty or Walker if fit up top

Sky Blue Harry H

Hamer to two foot Morsy early on, as he is their main man in centre midfield. On second thoughts.............

Sky Blue Harry H

I would go with:

Marosi,
Osti, McFadz, Hyam
McCallum, Sheaf, Hamer, Kelly, Giles
O'Hare
Godden

Think that would be my selection, too. Getting Giles away down the left is our main source of attack (the only real outlet against Blackburn) and with hopefully all eleven on the pitch we can use that to decent effect. Don't care if it's an ugly win, but we could do with a bit of help from the footballing gods.

Grendel

At least with hamer and ostigard there will be some set piece threats

Hillsner has to be on the bench by now as well so with him Bakayoko Bapagba and Jobello in Theory at least some options

cc84cov

Liking the idea of Hamer,Kelly & Sheaf all playing together doubt it will happen tho possibly Shipley to come back in think it’s too early for walker to start

Hobo

Midweek away at Middlesborough - not the easiest game at anytime especially after Saturdays shocker.

Lets hope we at least get a performance even if we don't manage a result. We have got to learn to scrap now, no nonsense defending and keep it simple. If it means some big hoofs up the park so be it. Godden, Allen and O'Hare have to learn how to buy cheap free kicks to take the pressure off.

Users who are viewing this thread