Migrants crossing from Europe (2 Viewers)

JAM See

Watched this again just the other day, for the umpteenth time. Gets funnier each time. Genius.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
His Top Gear rant is my favourite bit of stand up ever.

Sky Blue Pete

If anyone is still confused about why asylum seekers are crossing the channel in small boats here’s our Home Secretary explaining why

They have in most cases no other option.

Ffs embarrasssing nonsense. At least be honest. There are no safe and legal routes open to you and that’s what we want. We are aware of the consequences and that people will seek dangerous illegal routes which is great news for us as we can blame them for everything that’s going wrong

shmmeee

It’s the way she goes “uuhhh anyone else want to step in?”

You’re the fricken Home Secretary and have made illegal immigration a tent pole issue, how they hell do you not know the basics??

Reactions: AOM

PVA

That video is astonishing.

It's like someone going for a job interview where they're totally out of their depth. Like a school IT assistant being interviewed for head of R&D at Microsoft.

Not the fucking Home Secretary getting asked very basic questions

PVA

And she's totally trashed the whole Tory argument and outrage about 'illegal' boat crossings in the space of 90 seconds. Lovely stuff.

skybluetony176

Seriously she knows she can’t say there are no legal and safe routes. She’s demonised people who claim asylum and then said that they have no alternative it’s bloody mad
I think you’re right Pete, she knows the basics but if she opens her mouth she’ll be unwilling letting the cat out of the bag. She’d rather look stupid and incompetent than be honest.

PVA

Second slide on yhe second tweet is interesting.

Basically they aren't coming over to live off our overly generous benefits system like the Daily Mail and its readership will tell you.

shmmeee

Only one thing to do, we need to all start speaking Cornish so they go elsewhere in the anglosphere instead.

Users who are viewing this thread