Migrants crossing from Europe (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just set up a processing centre in France, not sure why we can’t?
I suppose if it's in France it's not our decision to make .
I was wondering what checks are made when vehicles enter France in the first place . The cynic in me says it's kind of ......
" Where is your paperwork ? "
" I haven't any. I'm going to cross to England in a boat "
" Ok matey, that's fine. "

Liquid Gold

I suppose if it's in France it's not our decision to make .
I was wondering what checks are made when vehicles enter France in the first place . The cynic in me says it's kind of ......
" Where is your paperwork ? "
" I haven't any. I'm going to cross to England in a boat "
" Ok matey, that's fine. "
Just make it diplomatic land. Like an embassy is technically sovereign land of that country. They could do the same for a migrant processing by centre.

skybluetony176

Just make it diplomatic land. Like an embassy is technically sovereign land of that country. They could do the same for a migrant processing by centre.
We already have a consort in Calais. It’s where the Ukrainians had to go to be welcomed by a trestle with water and crisps. We can do it, we just chose not too, driving people trying to get here into the arms of the criminal gangs to get here. We’re enablers of the criminal gangs and despite the government lines it’s by choice.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We already have a consort in Calais. It’s where the Ukrainians had to go to be welcomed by a trestle with water and crisps. We can do it, we just chose not too, driving people trying to get here into the arms of the criminal gangs to get here. We’re enablers of the criminal gangs and despite the government lines it’s by choice.
Why are Albanians so keen to get here all of a sudden , Tony. Is it because they're fleeing from civil war ?

skybluetony176

Why are Albanians so keen to get here all of a sudden , Tony. Is it because they're fleeing from civil war ?
It’s because they know we’re no longer in the EU so the mechanics to return them back to the first EU country they entered no longer exists. It’s the Albanian mafias brexit bonus. Same for everyone arriving by boats. The Albanian mafia has taken back control.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It’s because they know we’re no longer in the EU so the mechanics to return them back to the first EU country they entered no longer exists. It’s the Albanian mafias brexit bonus. Same for everyone arriving by boats. The Albanian mafia has taken back control.
Do you make things up, Tony ?

skybluetony176

What is it you think I’ve made up? It’s a fact that when we left the EU we lost the right to send people entering the UK back to their point of entry into the EU. Facts are facts, you can’t choose them like opinions.

Do you think it’s a coincidence that the numbers went up after we left and continue to go up? Their chances of remaining in the UK went up exponentially thanks to brexit. The Albanian mafia saw an opportunity and are taking it.

PVA

Have a read of this:

tldr: they aren't criminals

skybluetony176

Have a read of this:

tldr: they aren't criminals
So basically they’re coming for the same reasons as Suella Braverman, Pritti Patel and Rishi Sunaks parents came. Simple economics.

SkyBlueCharlie9

Alan you sound like you lie awake at night worrying about Albanians? People/human are clearly coming here to better their lives and get decent jobs (there is a labour shortage remember). If they do disappear underground then Police need to work harder to crack down on prostitution, slavery, drugs, security, car wash businesses, nail salons, factories, hotels, UBER, Just Eat etc. where they are being exploited below NMW. Will the Conservative & Unionist Party seriously clamp down on this illegal economic activity? Not a cat in hells chance. Also the demand from UK residents (some who should know better) for cheap drugs, sex, goods and services is fuelling a lot of this demand for exploiting cheap oversees illegal labour. What a country we have become and now with limited EU legislation to control businesses and protect people in work.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So basically they’re coming for the same reasons as Suella Braverman, Pritti Patel and Rishi Sunaks parents came. Simple economics.
Did they get here via small boats hidden in the French sand dunes. What utter tosh .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Alan you sound like you lie awake at night worrying about Albanians? People/human are clearly coming here to better their lives and get decent jobs (there is a labour shortage remember). If they do disappear underground then Police need to work harder to crack down on prostitution, slavery, drugs, security, car wash businesses, nail salons, factories, hotels, UBER, Just Eat etc. where they are being exploited below NMW. Will the Conservative & Unionist Party seriously clamp down on this illegal economic activity? Not a cat in hells chance. Also the demand from UK residents (some who should know better) for cheap drugs, sex, goods and services is fuelling a lot of this demand for exploiting cheap oversees illegal labour. What a country we have become and now with limited EU legislation to control businesses and protect people in work.
So they're not fleeing a war torn country then .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

shmmeee

@Alan Dugdales Moustache

Can I ask what your position is here?

Is the problem that people are completely avoiding immigration laws by coming by boat, but you’re OK with the ones who come and claim asylum (and then are either accepted or not)?

skybluetony176

Did they get here via small boats hidden in the French sand dunes. What utter tosh .
I have no idea how they got here but I’m sure they used the means available to them. The other point is they had the same motivation as people arriving today. I think the rest of Pritti Patels family followed as refugees didn’t they.

clint van damme

The idea that the government is going to get tough on a country that's given us the most organised, reliable cocainne supply line since it became the party drug of choice is frankly laughable.
They're their best fucking customers.

CCFCSteve

The idea that the government is going to get tough on a country that's given us the most organised, reliable cocainne supply line since it became the party drug of choice is frankly laughable.
They're their best fucking customers.

Too many migrants, not enough gear on the boats

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Very weird for the govt to go hard on this when polling looks like this:

Doesn't say why people think they're handling it badly though.

Probably find some how think it's draconian and inhumane, others who think it's far too soft.

And given how the Tories have been courting the hard right factions of their party recently they're going to go with extremely harsh treatment.

fernandopartridge

Interesting. Would those against this support ID cards I wonder? That seems to be the big difference.

It's less ID cards I'd say but the complete demolition of all the public infrastructure that carries out this sort of checking. The small state the Tories covet means there is a bigger black / grey market

We had a interesting presentation at work on modern slavery, highly prevalent on building sites.

Nick

Administrator
So the Albanian blokes are coming over for cash-in-hand work rather than fleeing a war where they will be tortured and killed if they don't?

Who's going into building sites to check and fining people employing them or subbing to people who do.

That's if they are going into building and not crime.

Last edited:

chiefdave

It's less ID cards I'd say but the complete demolition of all the public infrastructure that carries out this sort of checking. The small state the Tories covet means there is a bigger black / grey market

We had a interesting presentation at work on modern slavery, highly prevalent on building sites.
every job I've had I've been required to provide ID so I'm not sure ID cards would make any difference. Seems the problem is the employers are happy to employ illegal workers, to save themselves money, and as you say there's not enough checks being carried out.

shmmeee

Sure but ID cards are a very simple way of doing it that seems to work in other countries.

I don’t understand why, if there’s a shortage of construction workers, and Albanian workers want to come here, we’re not picking them up and flying them over and giving them a visa TBH.

itsabuzzard

Those fucking Africans, coming over here, 100,000 years ago.

No wonder the country's full!

I blame the fish, for leaving the sea.

Get back in the sea, you finned cunts! This is OUR land!
Watched this again just the other day, for the umpteenth time. Gets funnier each time. Genius.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread