Match Thread Millwall FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 25th Nov (3 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

Feels good to get a win, should give them all a boost in confidence, on to Plymouth Tuesday

Osullivan18

Good performance, Millwall were fairly poor, sakamoto showing what almost everyone sees bar Robins sometimes, that he has to play more. Haji gets into Great positions, just poor with finishing. Great result

Nick

Administrator

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Much better. We looked dangerous at times and the move to this new formation and tactics seems to suit us a lot more. Playing with more urgency. Fair play to MR for having a rethink and changing it. Seems to have a knack of getting there eventually.

Wright both caused problems and had some extremely poor play, with passes, shots and offside. Overall played well. I think we've found where Saka fits in as well. CM and defence solid.

Lots to build on and for fans to look forward to if we can keep this up.

The good thing is, the team should get a more settled look about it for a while.
GK, back 4, DM, shouldn't change bar injuries until the window opens at least. And only minor rotation, possibly, at the front.

Jamesimus

Good performance, Millwall were fairly poor, sakamoto showing what almost everyone sees bar Robins sometimes, that he has to play more. Haji gets into Great positions, just poor with finishing. Great result

I think Robins definitely see's it with Sakamoto. Just knows about what he can expect from him in terms of minutes per game etc.

Mr Panda

Hard to pick a MOTM from that, did a real job on them today.

I maintain faith that Wright will be absolutely fine. Even when things aren’t coming off for him, his touch is all over the place you can argue he was a huge nuisance for them today.

Bidwell fantastic, Eccles and Sheaf assured once we got to grips with things in the first half. Thomas and Kitching looked dependable as a pairing.

Partnerships forming across the pitch but particularly with Saka and MvE which was positive to see

TomRad85

Who said Thomas and Kitching would be decent at the back, MVE and Saka would be a threat down the right and Wright would be better off playing from the left? Some legend no doubt.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread