mini fanzone tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Can't we have a double decker serving real ale outside the Ricoh, sounds great to me. Wish I was going now. Instead I will be ferrying the Mrs and her mates to that 80s thing at the Ricoh.

ccfcway

There will be a mini fanzone just for Sky blues fans tomorrow from 1pm outside the away turnstiles at the Wham Stadium. The Bowland Bus - an old double decker will be serving real ales and lagers from 1pm.

Cracking idea. We should do this at the ricoh and have a Willie Boland bus as well.

oscillatewildly

Thanks, will look forward to that tomorrow,
I'm not here for your curious entertainment, Steve. I'll have you know the use of the wheelbarrow is out of necessity, borne of supporting the club I do and holding the view of who we are/were and where we're going.
But I'll gladly meet you for a pint tomorrow - Better make it lower deck, I'll never lug that barrow up those stairs.

Stanleyhouse

I know the result wasn't what you wanted but I hope that the fans who travelled to East Lancashire today enjoyed our attempt at an away fanzone - our first ever!
We might not have the most glamorous stadium but we're a pretty friendly bunch and appreciate your attendance.
I'm sure the skyblues fans in our sports bar after the match agreed when our owner had a free bar for 15 minutes!
Robert
SLO ASFC

Cov kid 55

Yes, we’ll played, you deserved the win, and I thought your support was excellent. I enjoyed the day out, apart from our performance!! Good luck!

oscillatewildly

Had a really enjoyable day today - In the company of friends and bumping into others I hadn't seen in a while. Couple of good pubs visited and enjoyed the 'novelty' of the fanzone. 90 minutes of the day ruined yet again by the inept attempt by our lot of doing that kicking a ball thing.
If we should meet again next season (Assuming you won't fly this nest by next May) please try to be a bit more accommodating to us on the last point and I'll give you maximum marks.
On this occasion tho - Accrington 9/10.

Users who are viewing this thread