Minority of Our Fans Today (1 Viewer)

marcus87

It doesn't matter how long it takes to clear up, it shouldn't happen - end of ! Yes when I was younger I got pissed with my mates but I didn't smash up a bog, scare young kids half to death and generally act like a brainless lowlife twat !! And I didn't piss in the sink at a football ground.<br />
No excuse and the less our club and its fans tolerate this and the more shit we can give these arseholes, the better.
<br />
<br />
True tbh if I was their I would of said something

ccfcway

<br />
<br />
Put the lid on clean the tissues up pretty much done

right, clearly a wum,

put the smashed up lid on. and sort out the ripped of the wall broken toilet roll holder ,find the ripped off toilet seat, and clean the place up, and pretty much done.

Joke. Im not bitting any more,

Changeyourface

. Did I say it was acceptable ? No and did I say they've done it before no? My point was we were over reacting!

I'll think your find we're actually undereacting, in reality these young lads should be banned from every football game in Europe, each should recieve a fine that they will be paying off for years to come and a good lengthly jail sentence should teach them a lesson. We can't have these lads, who aren't even "real fans" they only go for a scrap with lavatories, ruining the highly respected name of Coventry City and our fans throughout the World, and giving people the misconception that we only go to games to damage the bogs.

marcus87

I'll think your find we're actually undereacting, in reality these young lads should be banned from every football game in Europe, each should recieve a fine that they will be paying off for years to come and a good lengthly jail sentence should teach them a lesson. We can't have these lads, who aren't even &amp;quot;real fans&amp;quot; they only go for a scrap with lavatories, ruining the highly respected name of Coventry City and our fans throughout the World, and giving people the misconception that we only go to games to damage the bogs.
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
A jail sentence that's the funniest thing I've heard all day ahahahahaha

Jimthor

I honestly don't understand why people do stuff like this. Aside from it being a criminal offence, it's also just a really twattish thing to do.

Every club has its wankers (just as every section of society does), but that doesn't make it acceptable. No reason for doing it and no excuse for doing it.

The vast vast majority of fans are terrific, but unfortunately we'll all end up tarred with the same brush. Real shame to be associated with arseholes like these and I'm sure we'd all much rather not be.

If you're going to do something like this, do us all a favour and just don't come to the football. Ever. We can do without you.

marcus87

right, clearly a wum, <br />
<br />
put the smashed up lid on. and sort out the ripped of the wall broken toilet roll holder ,find the ripped off toilet seat, and clean the place up, and pretty much done. <br />
<br />
Joke. Im not bitting any more,
It was a joke I'm just saying it isn't as bad as people are making out

StevieSpurs

Hi.

Spurs fan here. Was at the game today and just wanted to say your away support was the best I've seen at the lane this season. Every club has a few anti social knobs, not the majority's fault. Hope to see yis back at the lane soon.

marcus87

Hi. <br />
<br />
Spurs fan here. Was at the game today and just wanted to say your away support was the best I've seen at the lane this season. Every club has a few anti social knobs, not the majority's fault. Hope to see yis back at the lane soon.
<br />
<br />
Cheers Stevie least you created an atmosphere when we went arsenal they were silent

dongonzalos

Bet there are a few lads thinking, go out tonight gets some beers down us, pull some birds. Have some banter. Smash up some toilets. Have a kebab, taxi home, standard young lads night out. Take a chill pill everyone who hasn't smashed a toilet once in your lives. Jeeeeez
He who casts the first stone

marcus87

Bet there are a few lads thinking, go out tonight gets some beers down us, pull some birds. Have some banter. Smash up some toilets. Have a kebab, taxi home, standard young lads night out. Take a chill pill everyone who hasn't smashed a toilet once in your lives. Jeeeeez <br />
<br />
<br /> exactly my point!

SkyBlueUkeman

Most likely some c**t who thinks he's Jonny big balls kicking a toilet in, yet if confronted would shit their pants.

I hope they find the cunts.

SkyBlueUkeman

Bet there are a few lads thinking, go out tonight gets some beers down us, pull some birds. Have some banter. Smash up some toilets. Have a kebab, taxi home, standard young lads night out. Take a chill pill everyone who hasn't smashed a toilet once in your lives. Jeeeeez

Yeah, I remember the first toilet I ever smashed up...

You fucking invalid.

CovisGod

Everyone's smashed up some toilets ?

Have a fucking word with yourself !? Unless it was you or someone you know why the Terry Funk are you trying to justify people being arseholes for no reason ?

Grendel

This is very embarrassing.

dongonzalos

Sorry have I had too much to drink ? Are you taking the piss or serious ? Lol

Extracting the Michael. It is the actions of morons. it is not the harmless thing that people do when they get a bit drunk.
I was taking the piss out of those who think if is harmless.

CovisGod

Extracting the Michael. It is the actions of morons. it is not the harmless thing that people do when they get a bit drunk.
I was taking the piss out of those who think if is harmless.

Sorry mate, one to many beers today and can't spot sarcasm when I see it ! Agree entirely mate, no need for it atall

Sbmacca

Just for perspective. Sat in man city end for charity shield at villa...half time, fans hanging off the 'caged' bars, trying to rip bars off, going generally f**kin mental. Thought the poor saps behind the bar were going shit themselves on the spot! First time I've felt on edge at a game in a while....granted I'm at the vile and with a load of citeh

Twats like these got tickets probably never come to the ricoh and only want to go to the big games. I couldn't get a ticket as they sold out and before anyone asks I held a season ticket last year couldn't renew this year due to having to work saturdays before moving jobs again. Have been to most home games this season bar a couple I couldn't make and I then can't go to this so some brainless twats can smash up the toilets. Wankers

S

SkyBlue Baker96

I'm 16 and well I know a lot of you guys are over 20's and this is just my opinion and quite frankly you all probably couldn't care , I'm going to tell you anyway, I've been drunk yes but I've never done a single thing like that, especially at a football ground, we should respect that ground as they are housing us for 90 minutes, I find it disgusting that lads would do that. Having a bit of fun at football I.e chants and what not is great but vandalism towards property whether that be whl or any other ground even our own is unacceptable , they shouldn't be banned but we should embarrass them and make them feel very small so that they or anyone else won't make the mistake of vandalising property that badly.

Covstu

I'm 16 and well I know a lot of you guys are over 20's and this is just my opinion and quite frankly you all probably couldn't care , I'm going to tell you anyway, I've been drunk yes but I've never done a single thing like that, especially at a football ground, we should respect that ground as they are housing us for 90 minutes, I find it disgusting that lads would do that. Having a bit of fun at football I.e chants and what not is great but vandalism towards property whether that be whl or any other ground even our own is unacceptable , they shouldn't be banned but we should embarrass them and make them feel very small so that they or anyone else won't make the mistake of vandalising property that badly.
Difference is that you have probably been brought up to respect other people despite having a drink! Personally never even considered doing this when on the beer but some people get violent when they have a drink (it effects people in different ways). If the beer affected me in this way, I wouldn't drink but maybe there is some peer pressure in play also here. No condoning by the way.....

Tank Top

There's some great Human Beings attend FootBall matches, but it also attracts the pond life and knuckle draggers of our Society, Its easier to destroy something than to build something, and that's why these brain dead Louts do it, Who! with any sort of brain, would destroy something that's there for their own convenience
( no pun intended) Unfortunately it gives our supporters as a whole, a bad name too, Really hope they got Arrested, and Banned for life, EFF OFF brain dead, we dont want you.

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Difference is that you have probably been brought up to respect other people despite having a drink! Personally never even considered doing this when on the beer but some people get violent when they have a drink (it effects people in different ways). If the beer affected me in this way, I wouldn't drink but maybe there is some peer pressure in play also here. No condoning by the way.....
As you've stated peer pressure, It's a way of making them known within the group of friends, if they do something extravagant then they will be 'liked' for the silliness what ever it is, makes them feel good and big for that 10 seconds, that's why I think a lot of youth do these things like vandalism. yes people react differently to drink some get violent etc.

Steve.B50

This must have been in lower section as never seen anything in upper section. I was very proud to be a City fan yesterday. Even there supporters were commenting what great support we had.

Users who are viewing this thread