Missed Loan - Callum Doyle (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Suggests his first game for them will be against us :/ Someone on the Sunlun board remarked that his first game for us was against Sunlun after his season loan up in the NE. Coincidence.

Sky Blue Harry H

Surprised he hasn’t got a better move than that I thought he might get a low prem loan,it’s just a case of pep helping out his mates.

If (as they'd probably expect, with the likes of winks, Coady, Vardy plus more to come) they are up around the top 2 , Pep will be happy with the choice. Interesting that Man City wouldn't let Leicester buy him (that would have annoyed me)

JimmyHillsbeard

Just hope that he doesn’t get the treatment that Maatsen got from our fans when he moved onto a higher rated team for his next loan.

Londonccfcfan

Think this must to do with him playing in a different system and different style and improve take his game to the next level.

Do leicester play 4 at the back tbh I dont really recall.

Mr Panda

We’d have been back in for him I sure. Leicester can just pay more than us and their new manager would have been favoured.

One of those players we can remember fondly in a few years time when he’s playing regularly in the Prem.

On another note, nice to see the left sided centre back issue England have struggled with for years is finally solved with Callum and Levi Colwill coming through.

Warwickhunt

We know his weaknesses and faults and dare say Adi will exploit them👍👍👍

Sky Blue Harry H

Doyle was great for us, and fans will have nothing but good memories, but the fact that he is turning out for Leicester means a few will give him stick; although it will be more of a pantomime villain reaction than anything else.

rob9872

Just hope that he doesn’t get the treatment that Maatsen got from our fans when he moved onto a higher rated team for his next loan.
Maatsen was disrespectful after leaving. I'm sure he'd have been fine otherwise as many of our former players are. I'd expect a few idiots but on the whole I think most will be ok to Callum even to Leicester if he doesn't say anything silly after signing. Them on the other hand I can imagine chanting he left cause you're shit which will likely involve usual retort.

Hobo

Doesn't suprise me Man City are sending him somewhere different to continue his development. That policy benefitted us last season.

Ok Doyle is not lightening quick but I don't think he is obviously slow either? His positional play got better as the season went on and if he can develop his ability to read the game; those two things can be worth two yards.

Matt smith

Maatsen was disrespectful after leaving. I'm sure he'd have been fine otherwise as many of our former players are. I'd expect a few idiots but on the whole I think most will be ok to Callum even to Leicester if he doesn't say anything silly after signing. Them on the other hand I can imagine chanting he left cause you're shit which will likely involve usual retort.
How was Maatsen disrespectful? 😂

Macca

Surprised he hasn’t got a better move than that I thought he might get a low prem loan,it’s just a case of pep helping out his mates.

It’s a bit grim being low Prem though I imagine for fans and players alike. I’d prefer being in a side that is probably going to piss a pretty high profile league. Or of course you might be right about Pep 😂

slowpoke

Yes very good player but I thought in the play-off final Luton played a lot of long ball on his side & put him under a bit of pressure, he didn’t have the best of games.

Users who are viewing this thread