Mitrovic (1 Viewer)

vow

Lets hope the FA are consistent as they were with Bruno Fernandes pushing the linesman in Manures 7-0 defeat, eh?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Lets hope the FA are consistent as they were with Bruno Fernandes pushing the linesman in Manures 7-0 defeat, eh?
Whilst I think Fernandes was out of line and lucky to escape punishment, they are not the same incident. Also, just because they get something wrong once, it doesn't mean they should continue to get it wrong based on consistency, it's a daft suggestion.

vow

Whilst I think Fernandes was out of line and lucky to escape punishment, they are not the same incident. Also, just because they get something wrong once, it doesn't mean they should continue to get it wrong based on consistency, it's a daft suggestion.
It's daft that the FA didn't use retrospective action on Fernandes, as he has pushed away an official.
So for me it is the same and should have been a ban for him.

Mitrovic will be banned but the lack of consistency is shocking and does not send the right example to young/any players.

Furthermore, the message it sends to official's, especially one's that are thinking of becoming one is 'you're not fully protected' unfortunately, at a time where amateur game's are being called off due to lack of Refs and assistant's for fear of their own safety.

David O'Day

It's daft that the FA didn't use retrospective action on Fernandes, as he has pushed away an official.
So for me it is the same and should have been a ban for him.

Mitrovic will be banned but the lack of consistency is shocking and does not send the right example to young/any players.

Furthermore, the message it sends to official's, especially one's that are thinking of becoming one is 'you're not fully protected' unfortunately, at a time where amateur game's are being called off due to lack of Refs and assistant's for fear of their own safety.
He didn't push the official, it's shocking that people think the incidents are the same.

vow

He was pushed 👀

That's not me commenting btw! 😜

Users who are viewing this thread