Mk Dons Match Thread (1 Viewer)

wingy

Harryrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Happy_Martian

Maguire again... 3-1 :)

Happy_Martian

all 3 debutants were on Presleys list, we may still sign them in Jan if Joy gives Elvis the money :)

hill83

RCjPAp6.gif

James Smith

bloody marvelous stuff ,wish I could have had the day off and gone. Roll on full time or 4-1.

Happy_Martian

Final score MK Dons 1-3 Coventry City

Hobo

Great result, SKy Blue Army sounded fantastic on the radio....well done everyone

Covstar

Fantastic result! After the two thumping defeats, being 1-0 down at half time to come out 2nd half and score 3 goals to win it 3-1 in front of 7000 SBA showed terrific character. We can put those two results behind now and build on this result to gain confidence and momentum yet again to push us higher up the league once more!

Well done Steven Pressley for bringing in these 3 players. They provide much needed depth and quality on the field when our players are tired/injured.
Special mention of course goes to our amazing support! Just Brilliant.

Just sitting in the Bletchley WMC great second half, great free kicks. Surprised at the dull atmosphere in first half but very happy with result. PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

Time for Mcguire maybe ,we hav'nnt had one since the 70's

Tsk, how could you forget the mighty Dougie?!?http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/McGuire,+Doug

When we signed him, seeing as I was just a kid, I thought that he was the next John Robertson or Dalglish..he had more in common with Sandy Robertson in the end. To be fair, I think he suffered from crippling glandular fever at City. McInally, Bowman, Drinkell...we didn't do great with signings from Scotland back then! Sounds like Chrissy Boy has made a bigger impact already. Bit of a Midas Touch, Mr Pressley :D

shmmeee

In MK ASDA. Awful first half far better second. Ref was awful, never a pen from where I was.

Wilson was booked for nothing.

Dagnall reminds me of Andy Morrell. Lots of work, we miss Clarke holding the ball up though and Dagnall is more selfish so there's less of a partnership.

Seaborne (is that his name?) at CB looked good. Best of the three. Hope we sign him up.

Maguire is quick and full of running and my god what a freekick he has!

Good day out all considered and exactly what that team needed

Users who are viewing this thread