MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (4 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

Through 4,000 now...

Guess it’s gonna be sold out before general sale for sure

Like that was ever in doubt.

I'm one of the few lucky ones to get a ticket x 2 at Exeter. 350 sold out in under an hour. at 1 x per season ticket holder.

Made sense we would sell 3 to 4 k in hours at 4x tickets per season ticket holders at a fairly local game .

pusbccfc

Why do that though if I want 3 tickets and they have a spare block why not just start the next block?

Ticketmaster wait until every seat in each block is gone. It's very annoying.

SKYBLUES90

My mate also said he phoned and they said only single seats left ,

Ticketmaster haven’t got a clue. As somebody said earlier they open blocks on a block to block basis, unfortunately they are also very slow at opening up other other blocks.

Why we pay them to sort the ticketing out for us is beyond me, and the fact you also have to pay a £1 fee per ticket even when collecting at the butts is a joke

Rusty Trombone

The club tweeted a short while ago that they would ask ticket master to open a new block, a new block has been opened and it appears to be selling well, easy to get plenty together at the moment. I'm waiting for another new block though, as I don't want to be at the back. Service seems to be working well.

steve82

lol i dont mention SBT int he real world. that would get me an ass kicking and i am a different guy in normal life tbh lol

i might go. we will see. there is indian lad on twitter who goes to loads of ccfc away games so i am probably being paranoid.

Hope it's neither. You shouldn't be receiving any abuse at all.

Unless it's for your posts on here of course.

i have heard racist abuse in my life at cov matches but can count on 1 hand the amount of times aimed at me. lets not make a big deal out of it and hopefully away will be ok. i may go to this one.

I've seen a fair few Indian lads that go to to away games, I don't know much on the religion aspect but I seen a chap who has a sky blue turban and that makes me smile. That's something I'd do... (tho not sure if the colour is a fashion choice or set)

In all seriousness I hope you do go, you shouldn't have to choose when or If it's safe to travel...etc. I know you don't wanna over talk it so....

Anyway be wise you keep who you are to on here... the keyboard world! Also you've a fan club of us!
And as Otis says, abuse is only needed because of your CCFC views... occasionally!

steve82

I wanted seats behind the goal in Blocks 25, 26, 27 or 28.

Could only get in block 30 by the corner flag!

How did you identify what block you are. The area numbers the site listed didn't correspond with the plan?

I called ticket master but I may as well asked the mrs or the dog.

covcity4life

I've seen a fair few Indian lads that go to to away games, I don't know much on the religion aspect but I seen a chap who has a sky blue turban and that makes me smile. That's something I'd do... (tho not sure if the colour is a fashion choice or set)

In all seriousness I hope you do go, you shouldn't have to choose when or If it's safe to travel...etc. I know you don't wanna over talk it so....

Anyway be wise you keep who you are to on here... the keyboard world! Also you've a fan club of us!
And as Otis says, abuse is only needed because of your CCFC views... occasionally!

Lol yeah i dont tell people im ccfc4life. Shouldnt matter mind but some people hate that i am right so much i gyess lol

Londonccfcfan

How did you identify what block you are. The area numbers the site listed didn't correspond with the plan?

I called ticket master but I may as well asked the mrs or the dog.

You just made me double check dude.

I have got the following Area 7 block030A Row BB Seat 1068

So basically I got no idea, I’m sure it said 30 when I booked. Maybe the 030A bit?

stupot07

I'm also in block 030A. It was the only block it would find tickets for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PurpleBin

I've got two season tickets and have only used 5 of my allocation of 8. Happy to help anyone worried they won't make general sale and get them on my account for them. Not sure how I'd confirm I'm legit and not likely to rip anyone off but if anyone wants to take the 'risk' for £15 or whatever then let me know!

no_loyalty

I have now linked somebody who has a season ticket, to my CCFC account, and have tried to purchase ticket's, but get the message "you don't have the correct privileges on your account"

Any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:

North York’s Blue

I have now linked somebody who has a season ticket, to my CCFC account, and have tried to purchase ticket's, but get the message "you don't have the correct privileges on your account"

Any help would be much appreciated

I had the same issue this morning, just phoned up instead, gave them the supporter numbers linked to my account and paid over the phone.

steve82

You just made me double check dude.

I have got the following Area 7 block030A Row BB Seat 1068

So basically I got no idea, I’m sure it said 30 when I booked. Maybe the 030A bit?

I managed area 6 but like I said the reference made no sense to all ground plans and previous tickets I've had there.

I've just took a punt on the seat number and row which I near enough sat in last time.

I eventually purchased area 6 row C so given previous occasions that's front row.

Ticketmaster really do have no clue. It's a step back in the way it was before they came when you could select your row, seat... etc.

Yet you can for the Ricoh still

Otis

FYI, there is no train to the Outer Hebrides. You can get as far as Skye and then a ferry. Let me know when you're coming Otis, and I'll get the spare room ready

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Think that was the point wasn't it, to send me on a train to nowhere.

Reppz

I can also get 6 tickets in the priority window if anyone is after some. Myself plus the 3 lads I go up with have only used 10 out possible 16 tickets

stupot07

Doubt that will happen. Too many people saying its my seat I paid for it. Normal rules go out of the window for these 'occasions'.
If someone is in my seat I will ask them to move, everyone has their own ticket and a sear number and that's where they should sit, an 'occassion' or not.

With kids tickets so cheap, there's going to be more families going, so it might be a very different feel to the away day than normal. There's 8 of us going, 5 of which are kids u11.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dazmataz

As a Sikh City fan - the man’s choice of turban is definitely city related.

I’ve been supporting the City for over 20 years and I’m quite proud to say that I’ve never had any abuse directed in my familly’s direction ever at at city game and could probably count the racist comments I’ve heard in general on one hand.

Away games are pretty much the same, I only go to a few a year though - the only exception being Port Vale a few years ago where a drunken lout decided to abuse me and my brother.

wantageskyblue

I've got two season tickets and have only used 5 of my allocation of 8. Happy to help anyone worried they won't make general sale and get them on my account for them. Not sure how I'd confirm I'm legit and not likely to rip anyone off but if anyone wants to take the 'risk' for £15 or whatever then let me know!
Hi PB could I take you up on your offer as I need 2 tickets and I think they may be gone before Wednesday when members can buy them

Users who are viewing this thread