MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

About to book but don't understand the seating plan...can anyone help? Don't want to be too close...thanks.

Calista

All through, I've been going for normal Adult tickets (not ST). I've mostly gone for "All areas" , but have also tried spcecific blocks (including U30 as suggested, and U30A), I've gone for singles as well as 3 or 4. But none of them will let me buy.

fernandopartridge

I qualify as Match Package Holder, but it won't let me buy - "None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly."

Logged out and back in again - any other tips anyone? Are they now selling the Upper Tier or what?

And the "Latest News" on the CCFC website is from 15 hours ago ...
Keep clicking refresh on the events screen

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

All through, I've been going for normal Adult tickets (not ST). I've mostly gone for "All areas" , but have also tried spcecific blocks (including U30 as suggested, and U30A), I've gone for singles as well as 3 or 4. But none of them will let me buy.

I had to try a few times but couldn't get tickets together.

CV22SBA

I suggest to keep trying, i've got 3 now but all single tickets and had to do 3 seperate purchases. I just need one more, HITS REFRESH!

Calista

Nope. Over the last 30 mins refreshed loads of times. logged in and out a few times, used 2 different browsers, tried singles and multiples, all areas, specific blocks, but all to no avail.

Pleased for anyone who's going, should be good. Anyway, I'm not going on principle as I don't want to support franchise sport ;)

Tommo72

I am a little surprised at the hysteria around getting tickets for this match, I’d understand if it was the last 16 etc but MK away?

Some of the comments on the official club’s social media threads are frankly embarrasing.

Edgey95

surely they will open the top tier? Still 10 days until the match!

Skyblueweeman

We can't have the upper tier as it was smashed up by Wolves fans, there are no toilets etc.
The club said they would not bother to repair it for it to happen again.

That doesn't make sense though...so they'll just leave the whole upper tier closed forever as they can't be bothered to repair it?!

Don't buy that at all...seems a strange decision.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Can anyone explain to me why a "business" creates a product (supply) and the demand is strong but the business then doesn't want to sell all its existing products.

The only ones that do this are those that limit supply to create a higher value.

MK/CCFC - you both share in this, why would you not want to sell out the whole stadium or as much of it as possible. ad then take the secondary revenues that day.

torchomatic

I guess we'll get another allocation? When were they meant to be going on general sale?

Users who are viewing this thread