MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (1 Viewer)

Corrado

resizedimage600485-MKDONS-PVX-NAVMAP-trans-4.png

Londonccfcfan

Just called ticket office and it's sold out!!! WTF!!!
Word of advice.

This always happens says its sold out. But keep trying as some peeps have tickets in basket but dont check out.

As soon as they check out tickets become available, happened to me vs Exeter away tickets, i even called said its sold out, i logged in 20 mins later got myself two.

Keep trying folks.

Corrado

Still for sale - i have one in my basket i dont need - BLOCK 26a - QUICK IF SOMEONE WANTS IT YOU HAVE 4 MINUTES

Tommo72

15AD9C96-53D0-49E1-BAD9-6EF17F79D855.png Notice in the club’s latest social media statement that it doesn’t mention that there will not be any further allocation, it just says away tickets will not be available on the day.

Skyblueweeman

It's a bit of a tough one for MK Dons. In giving us additional tickets, they need to balance the additional revenue they get with the disadvantage of having more away supporters in their ground, potentially outnumbering the home support.

I'd be 100% surprised though if we hadn't asked for more as it would mean more revenue for the club.

Si80

Pretty sure that in the initial information about the allocation they said there would be no more given out.

Just found it on the first link about tickets on Facebook...

“The Sky Blues have been given a full allocation of 7,833 tickets for the encounter.
Unfortunately, no more tickets are available above this figure.”

Tommo72

Pretty sure that in the initial information about the allocation they said there would be no more given out.

Just found it on the first link about tickets on Facebook...

“The Sky Blues have been given a full allocation of 7,833 tickets for the encounter.
Unfortunately, no more tickets are available above this figure.”

To be fair that’s been said many times before...then more have been allocated.

smileycov

Facebook User
IM convinced more will come available got 3 today, thanks Jason!! But they say it is police advice so no further tickets.

HerneBayGaz

Fantastic support to be honest, nearly 8,000 for a 4th round cup fixture. And everyone wetting their nickers about supporting the team.

Wonder how many will be bothered to turn up against Swindon and support the team when it really matters, The bread and butter game in the league.

And also give big Cyrille a proper send off he richly deserves.

CV22SBA

IM convinced more will come available got 3 today, thanks Jason!! But they say it is police advice so no further tickets.
Not the smartest police advice! Loads will be in hospitality and loads will be in the home end as people work in other towns and cities around the country like myself. Whenever i need to get a ticket in the home end i just get it delivered to work as its not a CV postcode.

skybluesam66

Not the smartest police advice! Loads will be in hospitality and loads will be in the home end as people work in other towns and cities around the country like myself. Whenever i need to get a ticket in the home end i just get it delivered to work as its not a CV postcode.
back in the day when we were at Northampton, many registered with the MK site to buy tickets for the away end directly off MK
I know I am still on the database, as I still get emails
Many more will be the same, and I guess that would allow them to book via that source without raising any eyebrows

Wiseoldfool

Apparently,on their fans forum they have closed blocks 7to 11 to save money and so that their fans are closer for a better atmosphere.As these blocks are home end only they can't obviously give us them thus reducing the capacity significantly.

SKYBLUES90

Nor me, we have played there a few times over the past years and it's being treated like Wembley.

Local away game, decent record against them, always take big number with a decent atmosphere and the magic of the FA Cup.

What is there not to get excited about?

Yes the league takes priority and it’s a shame there isn’t the same big rush to get up the Ricoh but it’s a nice distraction away from all the troubles the club currently has.

Users who are viewing this thread