Mo farah! (1 Viewer)

Get in!! What an amazing guy did his country proud! :D

ajsccfc

That was an absolutely electric finish. I thought the other fella was going to overtake but Mo just gave him a little extra taste of his dust.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Legend! Stupid question, but can he be knighted? Almost certain he can't as he wasn't born in the UK? But they need to change the rule for him. :)

Otis

I had tears in my eyes as he came down that final straight.

Simply brilliant!

Darth Robins

Legend! Stupid question, but can he be knighted? Almost certain he can't as he wasn't born in the UK? But they need to change the rule for him. :)

He can be, you can actually be knighted if you aren't a British citizen, you just can't be called Sir, but I'm pretty sure Mo will get that title too.

Also great to see the respect from Bolt doing the mobot after winning the relay!

stupot07

Daley got a bronze with 556.95 to put that in to context the winner in Beijing 2008, Matthew Mtcham got gold with 537.95.

curlyc_

Who'd of thought a Brit would beat the Africans at long distance running not once but twice hey......oh wait a minute.........

ajsccfc

Have a look at Somalia's athletic record before we're accused of pilfering the best of a continent.

Tad

Great job by Mo.

I'm I the only one that thought his wife looked ready to smack him after the race?

wingy

Was wondering if he was a Cardiff fan doing the Ayatollah but have now figured its the MOBOT:facepalm:

ajsccfc

My Wiki page said the same as Macca's but they edited it with [citation needed].

Long story short, I'm banned from the site.

Users who are viewing this thread