Modern History (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

We have been pouring over old footage of great CCFC games and players the last few weeks, and fully justified.

I was just thinking though, with the recent run of form. Maybe we are witnessing games currently that in 10 or 20 years we will look back on with pride? Winning 5-0 away, 3-1 away 3 days later. Coming from 1-0 down to win 5-1 in a Midlands derby?

I realise its not in the glamour of the old first division/ Premiership, but this is now, and I am very proud to be a Coventry City fan, right now.

LAST PUSB

deanocity3

We have been pouring over old footage of great CCFC games and players the last few weeks, and fully justified.

I was just thinking though, with the recent run of form. Maybe we are witnessing games currently that in 10 or 20 years we will look back on with pride? Winning 5-0 away, 3-1 away 3 days later. Coming from 1-0 down to win 5-1 in a Midlands derby?

I realise its not in the glamour of the old first division/ Premiership, but this is now, and I am very proud to be a Coventry City fan, right now.

LAST PUSB
You lads in your 20's will be the older ones in the future telling your kids about Macca,Mcgoldrick,etc and crap players like Hussey as we did about our old crap ones David Bradford for one.
You are the Robins as we were Hill's

ccfc92

Agreed Deano.

A quick question for you, when all the Sky Blue revolution and hey day was going on, did you think it would be just treasured memories today? as in we look at great games on youtube, pining for them days to return.

deanocity3

Agreed Deano.

A quick question for you, when all the Sky Blue revolution and hey day was going on, did you think it would be just treasured memories today? as in we look at great games on youtube, pining for them days to return.
The club in the 60's went to the factories to get people involved and made everyone feel part of the team.The club today are the total opposite and the gates are half of what they were back then.
It was easy back then to support as there was not much as else to do,nowadays there is so much more.we need more of that 60's feeling back

Users who are viewing this thread