Monday for Marlon King (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
It goes on the amount of posts :)

Regarding the shirts...go to settings, edit avatar and they're all in there :)

I'm glad he's finally going to sign!

Taziano

Facebook User
Thanks Kay, like the natty shirt? :p:p Boy, am I gonna look an idiot if I didn't do the avatar thing right.

Good solid result today, next two games as home wins and we'll be back up the league in style.

Coventry La La La

He went to prison, now he's out..
Marlon, Marlon

He came to Cov, an now we shout..
Marlon, Marlon

He done his time, he's paid his fine, now he score's all the time

MARLON KING, COVENTRY'S NUMBER 9!!

La la la la la la laaaaa la laaaa

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I think he will be a good signing,but maybe we are getting over excited.Apart from an EXCELLENT goal scoring spell at Watford his goal-scoring at this level has been average at best, Leeds spring to mind,he did'nt do that great at Forest either.Lets hope he cant stop scoring for us!!

Last edited by a moderator:

redsox

Facebook User
And why am I a "junior sky blue" Makes me sound like i'm 5 years old !!! I'm 46 lol:(
I asked the same question (I'm the same age), but I was impressed to be called junior! It's been such a long time.....now I'm a youth team player almost as good. Keep posting and you'll go up in the rankings!!

:wave:

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I actually think I might be past caring! :eek: Maybe that's their game plan...keep everyone waiting that long that they lose interest, and then maybe there won't be as much hype!!

T

TrevorsathisPeake

The club are going to look very silly if it isnt confirmed today!!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Marlon King Coventry's number nine :)

How hard can it be, one bit of paper, one pen, squiggle on paper, Happy Cov Fans............ or are you just not telling us the whole truth..........

Come you Sky Blues :whistle:

T

TrevorsathisPeake

It will be funny if they come out and saying he's signing tomorrow,after saying he's signing Thursday,Friday and now Monday!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread