Mondays meeting with Fisher (2 Viewers)

Otis

Now Fishers getting the blame for the players that have been signed :banghead:
Don't believe he gets involved with that does he, just supplies the budget numbers. Down to Venus, Mowbray and Slade this season, no-one else.

Captain Dart

Fisher looks miserable as hell, is he motivated by inflicting misery upon himself?
PS Genuinely happy for him he has improved his fitness, I would never knock anyone attempt to be in good health.

Last edited:

chiefdave

Confirms they are working with the rugby club (apparently there's a statement from Sharp confirming this on the way) and the football league to move to the Butts.

rupert_bear

Meetings like this need a strong chair This whole thing is a farce, why no local radio ? Why in a venue that holds a fanny full of people, why . It's like a fucking tea and biscuit party

Otis

He is ultimately responsible surely ? He employed those that are at fault and over many years
But the managers signed the wrong players. The fact we were looking at the likes of Wilson in the Championship showed we did have the money available for players that should have been good enough to avoid the disaster that this season has been.

clint van damme

fuck me there's some cretins in that room.
Can someone ask them to shut the fuck up, we can organise an audience with them at another date if they're that desperate to talk shite.

olderskyblue

Oh dear oh dear

Otis

Someone ask him about the academy. About where we will be playing the season after next. About any progress at all on a new stadium, where we are looking, have we considered Nuneaton, Rugby, what's happening with the Butts is he talking to anyone, will Robins be expected to have us challenging for promotion next season, what are they going to do to try and encourage people to get season tickets next year?????

chiefdave

People bang on about going back to HR but a 25K stadium at the Butts is being shouted down as too small.

JulianDarbyFTW

Someone ask him about the academy. About where we will be playing the season after next. About any progress at all on a new stadium, where we are looking, have we considered Nuneaton, Rugby, what's happening with the Butts is he talking to anyone, will Robins be expected to have us challenging for promotion next season, what are they going to do to try and encourage people to get season tickets next year?????

Forget that. Let's just shout him down and call him names. That's more constructive, apparently.

Captain Dart

Butts Park Arena is on, so says Tim.
Unbelievable. Read between this lines here, 'We are committed to staying in Coventry, that is what we are trying to do'.... opens up the possibility they will not.

JulianDarbyFTW

It's too big! That's the problem. Too big a stadium to fit in that space.

It will get voted down. I am 100% convinced of that.

12,000 tops I reckon.

As much as I hate to say it, and I expect to get pelters for this, but 12k is probably the right size for L1 or L2. Bournemouth have managed to get to the Prem with a stadium that size. If the club play it right, and have an expandable stadium to allow for future success, then it will probably be the right thing.

olderskyblue

Too many people shouting out who don't have the first clue. This is mostly easy for Tim

Users who are viewing this thread