More Yank police lunacy (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

B-Ban-Boogie

Guns are so 'normal' here that shooting at someone is just like 'tasering' them.

I think i've heard lately that the NRA (i'm not 100% sure who it was tbh) but they said we should get rid of the 'Concealed Weapons' Permit' so carriers can SHOW they have a gun in public so it may scare people from using them in the first place!!

It scares the shit out of me the way this country deals with gun problems...

mechaishida

Guns are so 'normal' here that shooting at someone is just like 'tasering' them.

I think i've heard lately that the NRA (i'm not 100% sure who it was tbh) but they said we should get rid of the 'Concealed Weapons' Permit' so carriers can SHOW they have a gun in public so it may scare people from using them in the first place!!

It scares the shit out of me the way this country deals with gun problems...

What perturbs me, is the implosion your country is heading for, mate. When I see a society being primed for hatred, discrimination and injustice-fuelled anger, I invariably think of the USA. Couple this with the sure-fire eventuality of the economy collapsing, that is one big shit storm brewing.

mechaishida

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34754889

Ludicrous and unbelievable. Be grateful for where you live sometimes. They are fortunate in some respects that it wasn't another white cop black victim incident else it would have been apocalyptic

The plot thickens in this horrific case of second-degree murder: one of the officers knew the deceased boy's father and that night had tailed his truck because of a suspected domestic violence incident, which isn't holding up.

These two sociopaths with badges and guns shot a 6 year old autistic boy 5 times in the head and chest, killing him, and critically wounded the father who had no weapons on him.

It really is a travesty beyond words.

Users who are viewing this thread