Match Thread Morecambe - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 9th Dec (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Nick, this place would be very quiet if you started having a go at, or got rid of people who only post when it suits their agenda

Of course, football club forums should accept people who just want to gloat if we are losing and not say anything. In the olden days it would be other teams fans gloating when we go a goal down. Now it is our own "fans" loving it.

Marty

This is woeful. So glad I haven't bothered today.

Nick

Administrator
I'm struggling to see what the subs he has made are going to do. It looks like Vincenti has gone out wide and McNulty central.

Their 9 is winning everything in the air.

Otis

Are you happy with a home draw against Crawley, Otis?
No. That's not the point though is it.

We went 1-0 down the other week and you immediately said game over at that point. That was quite early on in the game. What's all that about?

stupot07

We desperately lack some creativity. Our crossing has been poor all game too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
We aren't really pressuring them too much. It's our midfield, it's non existent. Vincenti is stuck out wide right again, pretty pointless.

Sky Blue Pete

Nazon not playing well but hes been no worse than Shipley or mcnulty. Not sure why singled out so much

Stevenson for me needs to make an impact or fond a nrw proffession

Both fullbacks poor today too. We have to be brave on the ball
Cause he’s not white? Maybe??

Nick

Administrator
Haynes and Grimmer both been dog shit today. None of them have defended well or actually gone forward well.

Users who are viewing this thread