Feb 5, 2022 #1 Nick Administrator Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 159,387 Reaction score 77,027 An Oxford player scored 4 pens in a game in the week, thinking back I can't remember the last time we got 2?
An Oxford player scored 4 pens in a game in the week, thinking back I can't remember the last time we got 2?
Feb 5, 2022 #2 Tommo1993 Highfield Road Hero Joined Apr 14, 2019 Messages 18,877 Reaction score 18,113 Gillingham away I think. Baker and Wilson. Gills had two I think as well. Mental game
Feb 5, 2022 #3 Sumo the Micky Quinn Squad Player Joined Aug 16, 2011 Messages 529 Reaction score 120 I recall Jan Molby scored a hat trick, all penalties, for Liverpool, against us in the 1980's.
Feb 5, 2022 #4 NortonSkyBlue Fan Favourite Joined Mar 10, 2014 Messages 3,130 Reaction score 4,063 I remember a game v Crystal Palace in 69 where Neil Martin scored 2 pens for us but I recall John Jackson saving at least on penalty.
I remember a game v Crystal Palace in 69 where Neil Martin scored 2 pens for us but I recall John Jackson saving at least on penalty.
Feb 5, 2022 #5 slowpoke Sky Blue Hero Joined Apr 24, 2015 Messages 8,648 Reaction score 5,810 Leicester 1 Cov 2 all pens and Leicester missed one
Feb 5, 2022 #6 S sc1940 Fan Favourite Joined Dec 6, 2017 Messages 3,403 Reaction score 3,719 riyadhskyblue said: I remember a game v Crystal Palace in 69 where Neil Martin scored 2 pens for us but I recall John Jackson saving at least on penalty. Click to expand... I was at a game about that time when Martin had 3 penalties, I thought he scored all 3 and re-took one that was saved, as the keeper moved. Tried to google it but I think it must have been this game and my memory playing tricks.
riyadhskyblue said: I remember a game v Crystal Palace in 69 where Neil Martin scored 2 pens for us but I recall John Jackson saving at least on penalty. Click to expand... I was at a game about that time when Martin had 3 penalties, I thought he scored all 3 and re-took one that was saved, as the keeper moved. Tried to google it but I think it must have been this game and my memory playing tricks.
Feb 5, 2022 #7 slowpoke Sky Blue Hero Joined Apr 24, 2015 Messages 8,648 Reaction score 5,810 Neil Martin scored a hat-trick v Sheffield Wednesday I think two were pens and he missed one.
Feb 5, 2022 #8 S Speedies_Chips Fan Favourite Joined Oct 24, 2013 Messages 2,086 Reaction score 1,696 Sumo the Micky Quinn said: I recall Jan Molby scored a hat trick, all penalties, for Liverpool, against us in the 1980's. Click to expand... I was there for that. It was a league cup match. Lost 3-1. Ours was a cracker from Benno.
Sumo the Micky Quinn said: I recall Jan Molby scored a hat trick, all penalties, for Liverpool, against us in the 1980's. Click to expand... I was there for that. It was a league cup match. Lost 3-1. Ours was a cracker from Benno.