Moussa (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

I like Wilson's step-overs. He still reminds me of Wanchope :claping hands:

Mucca Mad Boys

He isn't that good at CM, last CM performance where I thought 'wow', was MK Dons, which was soooo last year ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

But without the class?

That was part of the genius of Wanchope, he was brilliant and rubbish all at once, totally unpredictable for defenders. I don't think Wilson has any idea what he's doing, a bit like Wanchope ;)

stupot07

That was part of the genius of Wanchope, he was brilliant and rubbish all at once, totally unpredictable for defenders. I don't think Wilson has any idea what he's doing, a bit like Wanchope ;)

I did love wanchope....he was class though 45 international goals in 73 games!

Nonleagueherewecome

I did love wanchope....he was class though 45 international goals in 73 games!

Played in a crap region though, didn't he? Sunil Chhetri had a decent international strike rate...so does Eastwood! Mifsud, Onandi Lowe...

Nonleagueherewecome

True, although he does have 2 World Cup goals vs Germany.

I think if Wilson does anything close to what Wanchope did in his career we'll all be delighted :D

rob9872

Ffs do you go regular? Moussa one of the best things about this season imo

Nonleagueherewecome

I go regular. If I don't have my pre-11 poo, I'm a right grumpy git.

stupot07

Ffs do you go regular? Moussa one of the best things about this season imo

Yes I go regular. He is very inconsistent, and since Pressley' has moved him wide he has been on the periphery of games lately. He has scored 5 very good goals but has been very hit and miss.

stupot07

His last few performances on the left have been among his most ineffective since he joined

His best position is clearly in an attacking midfield role

Yep, agree with that. His best performances came nov and dec when we had Adams and sheff on the left.

You have to ask the question - is 5 goals and 4 assists in 34 league appearances enough?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yep, agree with that. His best performances came nov and dec when we had Adams and sheff on the left.

You have to ask the question - is 5 goals and 4 assists in 34 league appearances enough?
28 starts and 6 sub appearances just for clarification

Maybe he could have slightly better stats but personally I think he has been very good this season, even when he isn't at his best his general play is still good. It's a good question because despite Baker having vastly superior stats to Moussa I would say Moussas generally play has been better than Bakers

stupot07

28 starts and 6 sub appearances just for clarification

Maybe he could have slightly better stats but personally I think he has been very good this season, even when he isn't at his best his general play is still good. It's a good question because despite Baker having vastly superior stats to Moussa I would say Moussas generally play has been better than Bakers

I don't disagree with you. Bakers all around game is poor, but you not allowed to say that. :eek: Having said that both tend to give the ball away cheaply in the attacking third.

Users who are viewing this thread