Moussaka (1 Viewer)

dadgad

Noticed he started today and
like what I've seen of him.
What do we reckon?

hill83

Comfortable on the ball, good eye.

Gold dust in this league. Get him signed up for the season.

pusbccfc

Defiantly got the skill, but sometimes lacks the knowledge to pick out a pass

Black6Osprey

I'd seen him a few times before Robins got him and he really stood out which is why I was sure he would be great for us before he'd kicked a ball. He hasn't looked as good at that yet but he came close yesterday and I do think he can be a good addition as long as he has the confidence to run with the ball.

stupot07

He's very average, especially in a central midfield 2. He does look better when he's played more advanced.

Grendel

He's very average, especially in a central midfield 2. He does look better when he's played more advanced.

He is very average and his is inconsistent. On a positive side he looks fit and does look commited. I prefer him to most of the midfield signed in the summer.

Blue Maniac

I always thought he would eventually do the job for us but there was always someone better in his way. When he did get a chance in the team he generally looked capable. Somewhat tainted by the fact Paulo Sousa signed him.

wingy

I always thought he would eventually do the job for us but there was always someone better in his way. When he did get a chance in the team he generally looked capable. Somewhat tainted by the fact Paulo Sousa signed him.

For Leicester was'nt it ,I don't know why but when he signed I had a feeling he'd played against us and got sent off ,but hav'nt been able to find the stat ,so maybe he should have been or maybe I've confused him with another player, won't hold it against him though.:confused:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Far to wasteful in possession to play in a CM 442, better on the wing or an advanced central role. I would have him in the team at the present time

Otis

I wondered about the predictive txting thing and got "chocolate mouse" or was it mousse?
;-)

Funny isn't it. Used to find that every time I started typing Kevin Kyle it used to just keep coming up with 'shit.'

Blue Maniac

For Leicester was'nt it ,I don't know why but when he signed I had a feeling he'd played against us and got sent off ,but hav'nt been able to find the stat ,so maybe he should have been or maybe I've confused him with another player, won't hold it against him though.:confused:
Vassell got sent off, first game of last season at your place, absurd foul. I believe Iniesta... sorry, Carl Baker was sent off a bit later on.

I didn't realise he was only 23. I thought he was 27 for some reason. For an ex Leicester player, he's actually pretty good. e's a good replacement for Sheffers. He's got pace, agility and he isn't one of these lazy players who stops as soon as he loses the ball. He fights for the ball. I gotta say, im impressed. Get him tied down to a long contract Robins

Users who are viewing this thread