Moyes Replacement (1 Viewer)

Hey guys! Im sure you've heard about a certain Scotsman being sacked from a certain big club. So for this week's Cooks Question on Sports Lounge we'd like to know who you think should replace Moyes at Manchester United. Ryan Giggs will e in charge for the rest of the season, so he has to be a candidate. A possible return for Fergie, or could we see United's 1st ever foreign manager? Any and every opinion is valid, except for Andy Thorn ;) If you would like your answer to be on the show, please get it in before 11.30AM Thursday. If you dont want your opinion read out on the radio, please say so. If you have any other views on Moyes, any other stories brought up on the show or if you have a music request, please either put it in this thread or tweet (Hillz_SL). Sports Lounge kicks off at 10AM on Hillz FM (98.6) on Thursday, so tune in for all the latest sports news and views. Cheers guys

Grendel

If I was an Everton fan I would be extremely nervous about déjà vu all over again.

CCFC88

Martinez was offered bigger jobs than Wigan when he was there and turned them down, he appears to be one of the few remaining loyal men in british football and I dont see him leaving Everton for a good 3-4 years yet when I believe he will get a job at the likes of Barca/Real.

I cant see him leaving Everton aftert a year, especially to go to a club showered in negativity as United is at the moment.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ryan Giggs has been a great player - absolutely no doubt - and although he has got his coaching badges, I feel that United are too big a club for him to come in as an untried manager, even though he knows the club better than anyone. He just doesn't have the full experience of coaching yet. He'd be better off starting his coaching career at a championship club, gaining experience, then maybe looking at United as a possible job.

chiefdave

Ryan Giggs has been a great player - absolutely no doubt - and although he has got his coaching badges, I feel that United are too big a club for him to come in as an untried manager, even though he knows the club better than anyone. He just doesn't have the full experience of coaching yet. He'd be better off starting his coaching career at a championship club, gaining experience, then maybe looking at United as a possible job.

Fergie is still around, wonder if he would become slightly more hands on (probably without anything being said officially) and essentially mentor Giggs.

More than likley that they wanted Moyes out before handing him a small fortune to spend in the summer and are happy to give Giggs to the end of the season so they don't have to rush a new appointment.

jimmyhillsfanclub

It doesn't matter who they appoint.....

Paradigms shift....They won't win the league again for donkeys years.....

bringbackrattles

To be honest couldn't care less about Moyes or Man United.we have enough worries of our own here in Coventry.
Can't stand United !

Users who are viewing this thread