Murray v Djokovic (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Anyone watching the final? Its been a great contest so far. If Murray can get this second set he should be okay, if Djok does I think he will go on to win it.

Macca

Murray is a slugger, other chap has class.

Murray moaning to umpire but just masking shortcomings in this game

scroobiustom

I had a shower after Murray lost his serve in 3rd, come back and I think he looks a better player!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Murray is a slugger, other chap has class.

Murray moaning to umpire but just masking shortcomings in this game
I wouldn't say that is true, djoko is the better player but also as much a slugger as Murray is

The gap between Murray and the top 2/3 has virtually vanished over the last 12 months

Djokovic a break up in the 4th now, Murray looks finished in this match now

No shame in losing to djokovic and 3 grand slam finals in a row is a great achievement. He will win a couple more grand slams over the next 3 years imo

Macca

No shame at all. Individual sports take no prisoners. However I don t see the real edge in Murray's game to win multiple grand slams, good player though he is

scroobiustom

It will be interesting when/ if Nadal comes back Murray has been very good in his absence but time will tell...

Covstu

Djokovic was awesome, Murray did really well up to the 2nd set tie break. After that he ran all over him and Murray had to reply. It certainly is a confidence game, once he banked his first set he was quality.

He looks a cut above the rest at the moment, Feds will fade slowly given his age and I don't think Nadal will show the same form. These two are certainly going to rule for a while now.

Grendel

No player in the history of grand slam tennis has managed to win a second slam straight after their first so history was against him here. He will win another couple I am sure.

Users who are viewing this thread