Muslim premier league (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Has anybody else watched it? Just watching it on I player now.

It its quite interesting, although I don't understand how they can fast and have optimum performance

Nick

Administrator
Fair play to the Liverpool team, their dr is a Muslim and when they won a trophy they made sure he was out of the way before.spraying booze and even made sure his clothes were out the changing room!

Hugh Jarse

Fair play to the Liverpool team, their dr is a Muslim and when they won a trophy they made sure he was out of the way before.spraying booze and even made sure his clothes were out the changing room!

FFS we are in Britain, it's not up to the club to make sure it didn't happen, it's up to him.

No wonder this once great country is going down the shitter!

Joy Division

Pretty sure we had three players in the same team fasting at one point. Possibly Hadji, Chippo and Konjic?

Think its the lack of fluid intake during a game that amazes me.

Joy Division

FFS we are in Britain, it's not up to the club to make sure it didn't happen, it's up to him.

No wonder this once great country is going down the shitter!

What, because were in Britain it means we can spray booze all over whoever we like? Nice. :thinking about:

Hugh Jarse

What, because were in Britain it means we can spray booze all over whoever we like? Nice. :thinking about:

Don't be a knob all your life.

It's what footballers have been doing for years in dressing rooms up and down the country when they win something. Now, because of the PC police, you seem to have to ask everyone what fookin religion they are before you cork the bottle.

Nick

Administrator

It's what footballers have been doing for years in dressing rooms up and down the country when they win something. Now, because of the PC police, you seem to have to ask everyone what fookin religion they are before you cork the bottle.

Nobody said they had to, they were pointing how non muslim footballers are starting to understand and recognise and respect other religions in football. I don't think the guy himself actually expected it.

Joy Division

Don't be a knob all your life? :D What a thoroughly nice guy you are.

Its about respecting other peoples beliefs, I like the fact that we are multicultural society and hope there will be more Muslim players in English football in the future.

Hugh Jarse

What a thoroughly nice guy you are.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm?

On this subject, I'm probably the most 'orrible bloke you could wish to meet. It's people like you who are giving away our birth right with your weak kneed, right wing pansy attitude towards foreign visitors. Let's get one thing straight, they should adjust to our ways not the other way round. If they want to live and work here, shape up or ship out......SIMPLE!

Joy Division

Do I detect a note of sarcasm?

On this subject, I'm probably the most 'orrible bloke you could wish to meet. It's people like you who are giving away our birth right with your weak kneed, right wing pansy attitude towards foreign visitors. Let's get one thing straight, they should adjust to our ways not the other way round. If they want to live and work here, shape up or ship out......SIMPLE!

I can't tell if you are being serious or on the wind up. I'm guessing the latter, doubt anyone can be that thick.

I'mARealWizard

Simple you may be. Yes. However:

1. You surely mean left wing?
2. No says pansy these days. It's fucking queer or gayboi. Don't sound like a relic of the 70s
3. You have a birth right? To what exactly? I'd be intrigued to hear more.
4. Foreign visitors? You just mean legal residents or perhaps citizens? Either way you'd be well advised to look up the meaning of both.
5. Who is 'they' and who is 'our'? I'd be interested to know how far back you can trace your lineage. Any Irish or Celtic ancestors?
6. Shape up or ship out? You sound like Mad Lizzie and with a hilarious username like Huge Arse, I'm also now convinced you're not to be taken seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread