Muslim women look like bank robbers (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

I 100% agree with the sentiment of this statement.
However, Johnson isn't a fucking stand up comedian, he's supposed to be a serious politician but instead he has in turn put either promoting himself and his profile or going to ground to protect his profile above doing his job properly and carrying out promises he made to the electorate.

When does opposing criticism & insults become a form of intolerance.

skybluetony176

Biggest laugh on this is I keep hearing that Boris should be congratulated for promoting debate on the subject which is bollocks. The only debate he’s created is whether he should have said it or not.

Best comment I’ve heard on it is from a Muslim woman. She basically said that they have men telling them that they have to wear them and men telling them that they don’t have to wear them. Can’t women just decide for themselves without the instruction or influence of men.

Otis

Biggest laugh on this is I keep hearing that Boris should be congratulated for promoting debate on the subject which is bollocks. The only debate he’s created is whether he should have said it or not.

Best comment I’ve heard on it is from a Muslim woman. She basically said that they have men telling them that they have to wear them and men telling them that they don’t have to wear them. Can’t women just decide for themselves without the instruction or influence of men.
Nope.

Welcome to planet Earth. Enjoy your stay.

Westendlad

Not sure whether its just been a long day but that doesn't make sense at all.

sylus

We should ban the burka it has no place here in a Christian country,these women are basically walking around with a message saying i have no intention of mixing or interaction with you in any shape or form,it is THEM who are alienating themselves against society not us,besides Boris is right,the vast majority of this Country agree with him, you will probably find that those who don't are either Muslims themselves or liberal lefties who know nothing,racist? its not racist,its a garment of clothing which does NOT belong here.

Otis

We should ban the burka it has no place here in a Christian country,these women are basically walking around with a message saying i have no intention of mixing or interaction with you in any shape or form,it is THEM who are alienating themselves against society not us,besides Boris is right,the vast majority of this Country agree with him, you will probably find that those who don't are either Muslims themselves or liberal lefties who know nothing,racist? its not racist,its a garment of clothing which does NOT belong here.
Has anyone actually accused him of racism though? Not heard that. Not saying they haven't, but all I am hearing is 'Islamaphobia'.

Otis

Good job we're not a Christina country then.

Can handle passive religfion, religion that attempts to impose itself on me by telling me what I should and shouldn't believe can fuck right off.
I would tend to agree, but who the hell is Christina?

SkyblueBazza

The average 'hoodie' looks more like a 'bank robber' to me than any burqa-wearing woman.
To me I think a proper bank robber wouldn't wear any such gear tbh. I get the sentiment though what we wear creates a perception. Sometimes one which we haven't envisaged. Think lederhosen at a nightclub, or Stone Island on matchday...

Maybe you like the gear. BUT feel uncomfortable with the perception you know it creates so stop wearing it.

Putting all muslim women into a pigeon hole(/letterbox!) Sets them up to become a target.

Then again, let us see how many such women reserve this form of attire for more ceremonial occasions now knowing more about the perception they are creating. For many the burka is as intimidating as the sculking teenager in a hoodie in a dark street

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

So when going to Dubai to live or for a nice short break - do our western women done the burka to fit in? Do they show ultimate respect for the culture by not stripping down to their short skirts & revealing tops? Many of the indigenous population tolerate them doing it...but despise them at the same time

sylus

So when going to Dubai to live or for a nice short break - do our western women done the burka to fit in? Do they show ultimate respect for the culture by not stripping down to their short skirts & revealing tops? Many of the indigenous population tolerate them doing it...but despise them at the same time

I wouldn't know mate, i'd never go to Dubai to live or for a holiday, its just not me!

What i am saying is that these Burka wearing clan don't help themselves do they,if these people hate it here so much then go to a country where wearing the Burka is fine and within their religion.

Odd how they hate our values but continue to live here,and when we question them,they brand us racist! we are the most unracist country on the planet,its just our weak Government that has made us appear weak and an easy target for terrorist. my view of course.

Ashdown

Burkas look ridiculous, originate from a control over women in Muslim countries and can't possibly have been comfortable attire over the last two months in the UK. It has also been these same types { a Minority of which } that have been seen numerous times in the media holding up the most extreme of placards inciting violence against 'Unbelievers'. They don't belong in our society, that's just my opinion and criminals have hidden behind the garments to avoid CCTV. All that said Johnson is a bit of a clown at the best of times and is stirring up trouble along with the likes of Robinson. They are entitled to an opinion though and therefore Johnson should be punished at the ballot box and not in some trumped up over zealous PC enquiry to please the Muslim council of Britain.

SkyblueBazza

I wouldn't know mate, i'd never go to Dubai to live or for a holiday, its just not me!

What i am saying is that these Burka wearing clan don't help themselves do they,if these people hate it here so much then go to a country where wearing the Burka is fine and within their religion.

Odd how they hate our values but continue to live here,and when we question them,they brand us racist! we are the most unracist country on the planet,its just our weak Government that has made us appear weak and an easy target for terrorist. my view of course.

Ah...so these people wear a burka because they hate it here?

Our Govt & the vast majority of the population have a high degree of tolerance across many topics. Personally, I think we show too much tolerance (by releasing them to offend again!) with serial violence, child-abusers, serial fradsters etc. Saying we should ban the burka because 1 or even 100 terrorists have been known to have used it to their advantage is ridiculous.

Unless you are suggesting we ban Nun Habits & veils (which have no doubt been used by criminals as a disguise) & yes hoodies & any other form of clothing we discover is being worn with an association to naughty behaviour?

sylus

Ah...so these people wear a burka because they hate it here?

Our Govt & the vast majority of the population have a high degree of tolerance across many topics. Personally, I think we show too much tolerance (by releasing them to offend again!) with serial violence, child-abusers, serial fradsters etc. Saying we should ban the burka because 1 or even 100 terrorists have been known to have used it to their advantage is ridiculous.

Unless you are suggesting we ban Nun Habits & veils (which have no doubt been used by criminals as a disguise) & yes hoodies & any other form of clothing we discover is being worn with an association to naughty behaviour?

We should follow suit like many Countries and ban the Burka! to right...it has no place in our society. it is offensive to me and many millions of others too.

At the end of the day,they have bought this on themselves,rightly or wrongly.they have NO!!!!! sympathy from me. remove the burka and be part of our society.

sylus

I find it very odd in a thread that, basically, supports the ability to offend Muslim people, that it appears you want Muslim people banned for offending you.

It's not an either/or.

Anyway, I'd ban you for being a c**t. There's my comedic interlude for you.

Blah,Blah,Blah. you resort to insults because i have a different view on this subject,whether you look it or not," well not in your case" Well tough mate!!

It is a thread,now some on here are going to have an opinion which differs from yourselves,that's life.but my views are copied by millions of others worldwide in different countries to, you have to ask yourself why that is. Now go and sit down like a good boy and have a drink on me!! hehe.. you boring old fart...

NorthernWisdom

Blah,Blah,Blah. you resort to insults because i have a different view on this subject,whether you look it or not," well not in your case" Well tough mate!!

It is a thread,now some on here are going to have an opinion which differs from yourselves,that's life.but my views are copied by millions of others worldwide in different countries to, you have to ask yourself why that is. Now go and sit down like a good boy and have a drink on me!! hehe.. you boring old fart...
Nope, I resort to comedy, you resort to offensive insults.

You're a c**t.

A total c**t.

An oxygen thieving c**t who should be banned.

sylus

Nope, I resort to comedy, you resort to offensive insults.

You're a c**t.

A total c**t.

An oxygen thieving c**t who should be banned.

An oxygen thieving c**t who should be banned..LMFAO, i really am.. get a life..my last message on this subject,so fill ya boots..knock yourself out, go for it..

Mcbean

Mail online - at a garage Biker has to remove his crash helmet - woman with Nikab / burka whatever - no issue

Otis

tbf if true he'd kind of have a point... although I do wonder if he found his story from this thread ;)

(As a small aside, how does he know it was "an Asian wearing a burka"? It could have been Elvis or Hitler, for all we'd know!)
Which is why we need to ban the burkha.

I bet if we made them all reveal themselves we'd find Elvis, Hitler, Kurt Cobain, the Thatch, Philip Seymour-Hoffman and the third Chuckle Brother no-one talks about.

skybluetony176

I’ve been a biker pretty much all my adult life and am old enough to remember when shops, petrol stations etc started asking bikers to remove their helmets before entering and strangely enough the reason behind it wasn’t so bikers would be offended when Muslim women were not asked to remove their head coverings decades later, it was because people were wearing crash helmets while committing the act of robbery. The helmet having two purposes, one being to conceal your identity and the second that it was a good piece of kit to protect your head if anyone thought back.

Captain Dart

Mail online - at a garage Biker has to remove his crash helmet - woman with Nikab / burka whatever - no issue
DkaoyG0WwAAEWcY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread