My Crawkey Tickets (1 Viewer)

hill83

CRAWKEY

185532-steve-irwin.jpg

Ordered them on thursday and still have not come, with the gsme being on saturday i'm a bit concerned my tickets wont be here on time. Any advice on what i need to do?
I spoke to a very nice lady before I booked mine online and she told me that I would only be able to collect them from the ticket office (something to do with crowd segregation). I was surprised when I went online that I was given the option of having it delivered. Knowing what the post can be like I opted to collect it from the ticket office. I would leave it until tomorrow and if it hasn't arrived, phone the ticket office and explain your problem. As long as you have the card you paid with them handy and your booking reference, I'm sure they will be able to sort you out on the day. This thing must happen from time to time so I'm sure they're trained to deal with it. Enjoy the game, don't worry, you'll be there!

CCFCWALL

I spoke to a very nice lady before I booked mine online and she told me that I would only be able to collect them from the ticket office (something to do with crowd segregation). I was surprised when I went online that I was given the option of having it delivered. Knowing what the post can be like I opted to collect it from the ticket office. I would leave it until tomorrow and if it hasn't arrived, phone the ticket office and explain your problem. As long as you have the card you paid with them handy and your booking reference, I'm sure they will be able to sort you out on the day. This thing must happen from time to time so I'm sure they're trained to deal with it. Enjoy the game, don't worry, you'll be there!
Thaks mate, very much appreciated!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
mine have just come so my issue is sorted, yours should come tommorow if not then contact them

They were at home when I arrived from work :D

One thing though, after it says what 'block' your in, does anyone else's say 'Home'?

My email confirmation confirms I booked an away block, but the ticket just gives the stand name, block I'm in, but then says 'home' which has confused me a little :thinking about:

Could be a bit awkward being in the 'home' end in my club colours?

Users who are viewing this thread