Dicko-7.5 liked him a lot, even looked an attacking threat
Martin-6 slow
Edge-6 should have been arrested lol
Jennings-8 excellent
Bailey - 6 powder puff
Moussa-9 and a bit MOM
baker- 6 tried
Mcsheffrey-6 at fault for their goal but excellent cross for Leon
Clarke-8 dionesque, a lot of respect for the celebration. Maybe he's grown up. Lucky us

LoyalSupporters

Agree with most of those rating, but Mcsheffrey was the 1st goal he was in the right place at the right time so I wouldn't rate him low myself.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Murphy 8
Christie 6 - got forward well
Edge 6 - i beginning to worry when he has the ball at his feet like i do Cameron. Most of his long balls today went straight to Sc-unithoroe too
Martin 6 - comfortable in defence. Average performance for me
Dickinson 7 - got forward well. If only he could shoot on target
Bailey 6 - looked to be improving but on his recent performances that isnt difficult
Jennings 7 - better performance today
Moussa 8 - MOTM for me. If only he could play this consistantly. Looked to be too defensive first half though
Baker 6 - ran around alot. Frustrating player at times
Sheff 5 - because of the cross that lead to the winner, he hasn't scored lower
Clarke 7 - done well, but again isolated on his own with little support

Fleck 5 - even though he wasnt on long, id still have liked to see his kit get a but dirty. Was as clean as when started come the end
Willis - unrated as i didnt even realise he came on ;) I knew Baker went off but didnt note who came on until i read on here and checked with the friend i was with!

cyril

I'm glad the manager seemed to notice it. And took him off despite his matchwinning contribution. Would have been easy to tell fleck to put his tracksuit back on

cyril

I was right behind that shot that murph saved. It looked a goal all the way. To me a wonder save but will probably look bread n butter on tv

rob9872

Wasn't just the cross for sheffers. He was as good in the second half as he was poor in the first. I assume he got bollocked at ht. Agree with most scores and moussa was class.

rob9872

Could have been diff but for murph though. Not s much the save near the end but the ones at 0-0 could easily have been 3 down.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wasn't just the cross for sheffers. He was as good in the second half as he was poor in the first. I assume he got bollocked at ht. Agree with most scores and moussa was class.

I agree he got better, but after his first half shambles it wasnt difficult. I too commented in the second half stating that he must have had a half time bollocking (justifiably so), but he still wasnt brilliant

cyril

He did keep the ball a lot better and was more involved. However his involvement was too central and alot of the time mousse was looking for him as an outlet he wasn't there

Users who are viewing this thread