My score predication for tomorrow (based on FIFA 14) is... (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

0-0. Had most of the play but couldn't score. :thinking about:

stupot07

Messi and Ronaldo.....he used the cash from the Leon Clarke sale and he arsenal cup tie, waggot played a blinder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

H

Huckerby

Messi and Ronaldo.....he used the cash from the Leon Clarke sale and he arsenal cup tie, waggot played a blinder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Oh good, a score prediction thread based on FIFA 14 already turned into a "WHAT DID SISU DO WITH THE CLARKE AND ARSENAL MONEY" thread.

PVA

I'm absolutely lethal online now with city on fifa, Wilson and Delfouneso is an unstoppable partnership!

Let's hope they are in real life if/when they play together.

H

Huckerby

Apologies, I was being ironic.......I know I failed ;)

haha sorry buddy, I know you were only joking but one tiny little comment like that and every thread gets turned into the same one!

ajsccfc

On my FIFA career Clarke threw a strop and wanted out. I have trouble with EA's realism, but this happened a few days before his transfer request so hats off to them. Replaced him with Alex Nimely, who's the focal point of a speedy gonzalez frontline with Wilson and Moussa.

Nimely's scored loads too, so the realism loses a bit again.

Users who are viewing this thread