Ndlovu facing charges after crash (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Bascially stating he is potentially liable for his brothers death by speeding. This would make it worse if they find him guilty on this one but he would have to live with that for the rest of his life. On another note, i do love the premier league sides name...chicken inn!!!

CTID

haha i noticed that too

Just googles it and wiki says Culpable homicide in south africe means: The unlawful negligent killing of a human being. Fair enough if he was speeding i guess. Still feel sorry for him.

wolfie

Sometimes i dont think it really matters who is to blame. Nuddy will be punished by his own memories for the rest of his life. and i very much doubt his brother would of wanted to drag him thru the courts just so someone can say, Nuddy its ur fault, you killed ur brother. and not forgetting the young lady who also lost her life. it was a tragic accident............... release the sky blues 1

hamil99

Facebook User
If it was your daughter killed in that crash u would want justice. It's only fair for him to be taken to court. He must pay if it was avoidable and done by his own stupidity, regardless of how bad he might feel.

CTID

If he was driving at 120mph then yeah i agree, if he was 10 mph over the speed limit i would consider it harsh. I dont know anybody other than my dad who never once creeps above the speed limit. Guess its hard to judge before we know the facts.

CTID

For a Tyre to blow out and cause that much damage, he must have been going at a hefty speed.

A tyre blow out could happen any speed really though mate ive been in a car doing 30mph that had a tyre blow out, and the speed limit of the road could be 70mph for all we know. Guess we will find out more tomorrow, think the court date was today.

What is it with sportsmen and South Africa at the moment!!:facepalm:

The only significance south africa had to my statement is that im assuming the law may be similar in Zimbabwe. I could be completely wrong, if they took their examples of law from the UK then Culpable homicide could mean something a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread