Ne-Yo beats Flo Rida to singles No.1 (1 Viewer)

dutchman

music_neyo_beautiful_monster_cover.jpg

Ne-Yo has landed straight in at the top of the UK singles chart with 'Beautiful Monster'.

The song's success gives the R&B star his third number one, and pushes the total amount of records he has sold in the UK throughout his career past the two million milestone.

Flo Rida & David Guetta were the unlucky losers in the close battle for the top spot, settling in at two after Ne-Yo sold just 10% more copies than 'Club Can't Handle Me'.

Last week's number one, 'All Time Low' by The Wanted, dropped four places to five, one spot ahead of last week's second-highest new entry, 'Billionaire' by Travie McCoy.

Elsewhere in the top 10, the premiere of the long-awaited video for Eminem & Rihanna's 'Love The Way You Lie' this week failed to transfer into a chart gain, as the song remains in fourth place seven weeks after its debut.

Meanwhile, The Hoosiers achieved the second-highest new entry of the week with comeback single 'Choices' landing at 11, ahead of Jason Derulo's 'What If', which climbs three places to 12 and 'I Need Air' from Magnetic Man, which tumbles to 13 in its second week on the chart.

The top ten singles in full (click where available to see official music video):
1. (-) Ne-Yo: 'Beautiful Monster'
2. (5) Flo Rida ft. David Guetta: 'Club Can't Handle Me'
3. (2) Yolanda Be Cool & D Cup: 'We No Speak Americano'
4. (4) Eminem & Rihanna: 'Love The Way You Lie'
5. (1) The Wanted: 'All Time Low'
6. (3) Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars: 'Billionaire'
7. (6) B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams: 'Airplanes'
8. (8) Eliza Doolittle: 'Pack Up'
9. (7) Swedish House Mafia ft. Pharrell: 'One (Your Name)'
10. (9) Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg: 'California Gurls'

Source: Official Charts Company

Users who are viewing this thread