Need Help (1 Viewer)

zuni

Bit of a long shot but if anyone gets offered any of the following cheap please let me know, while i was in benidorm some scum broke into my house with the wife and daughter upstairs. Think they were after my motor but couldn't find the keys. Anyway they stole 2 ipads, my breitling watch, nintendo switch, dell laptop (works) credit cards / driving license (wifes)

Again a long shot but if any of the SBA on here get wind of stuff being sold please message me

thanks all

Otis

Bit of a long shot but if anyone gets offered any of the following cheap please let me know, while i was in benidorm some scum broke into my house with the wife and daughter upstairs. Think they were after my motor but couldn't find the keys. Anyway they stole 2 ipads, my breitling watch, nintendo switch, dell laptop (works) credit cards / driving license (wifes)

Again a long shot but if any of the SBA on here get wind of stuff being sold please message me

thanks all
Hope they catch them, Zuni. So sorry to hear. :(

Covstu

Awful news, we have been broken into twice and know that horrible feeling and the effect is has on the kids and wife. Can you track the ipads?

clint van damme

thanks all

fucking scum bags, hope they catch them but main thing is your family are safe though very shaken I'd imagine.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

thanks all

Sorry to hear that mate. Scum. Can you trace the two ipads at all with the find my iphone app?

Ashdown

Probably all to feed a drug habit or pay dealers. I hate drugs and the whole seedy shit that goes with it. Just have a few beers FFS and stop feeding the criminal fraternity.

rob9872

So they took your wife's driving licence .... I think I'll leave my wife's on the kitchen table and the front door open just in case they're passing by :)

aloisiwouldhavescored

We got burgled once in the middle of the night when we were upstairs in bed asleep. Found out when we got up for work next morning. Pretty scary thinking they were mooching round our house whilst we were in there. What would have happened if one of us had woken up and gone downstairs.

zuni

We got burgled once in the middle of the night when we were upstairs in bed asleep. Found out when we got up for work next morning. Pretty scary thinking they were mooching round our house whilst we were in there. What would have happened if one of us had woken up and gone downstairs.

yeah it is scary mate, caused tension with the whole family...im going nuts over stupid shit now, fucking shit :(

no_loyalty

Have the Police got any leads yet Zuni? hope they catch the scum

better days

Had the same thing happen to us
My wife was very affected by it
Had to get alarms fitted and retractable grilles fitted on downstairs doors and windows before she felt secure again

clint van damme

Had the same thing happen to us
My wife was very affected by it
Had to get alarms fitted and retractable grilles fitted on downstairs doors and windows before she felt secure again

fucks sake. Ridiculous that you had to go to such lengths. Fucking scumbags. Impacting on peoples lives like that.

Sky Blue Harry H

Always worth getting a burglar alarm - they pay for themselves over a period of time with reduced household insurance premiums

Greggs

Probably all to feed a drug habit or pay dealers. I hate drugs and the whole seedy shit that goes with it. Just have a few beers FFS and stop feeding the criminal fraternity.
The results of a corrupt society. For your information, some of the biggest companies in the world are 'drug dealers' Pharmaceutical companies make billions in revenue each year. But you obviously don't class the opiate prescribed by your quack as a drug???. Oh, and alcohol used to be prohibited too, which lead to horrendous amounts of crime...

itsabuzzard

The results of a corrupt society. For your information, some of the biggest companies in the world are 'drug dealers' Pharmaceutical companies make billions in revenue each year. But you obviously don't class the opiate prescribed by your quack as a drug???. Oh, and alcohol used to be prohibited too, which lead to horrendous amounts of crime...
Did Mr Owl get any rodents today? Tell him I got a rat in a baited trap; big fucker it was

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread