never ever learns (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Thorn out. Yet again, even an idiot couldn't miss how tired the midfield were. Yet again Thorn did, 2 points dropped against a very ordinary side.

wingy

Thorn out. Yet again, even an idiot couldn't miss how tired the midfield were. Yet ago Thorn did, 2 points dropped against a very ordinary side.
I had been wondering for 5 mins when the subs were going to get on to break the momentum building ,Alas 2 or three minutes late Callum Ball appeared on the touchline!!

shy_tall_knight

Reece Brown was struggling towards the end and failed to get close to their left winger for the cross for their goal. Jordan willis would have been a reasonable replacement.
Kilbane just not sure what position he was playing and seemed off the pace all game.

mark82

Reece Brown was struggling towards the end and failed to get close to their left winger for the cross for their goal. Jordan willis would have been a reasonable replacement.
Kilbane just not sure what position he was playing and seemed off the pace all game.

Strange how people see things differently. Just seen someone call Kilbane immense.

Nonleagueherewecome

That'll be because it was him that gave it away on the half-way line?

We didn't really have any fit midfielders on the bench. The OP is massively over-reacting.

Otis

To me it seemed clear that changes needed to be made cos we were getting under ever increasing pressure.

Yes I noticed brown start to struggle I think it was just after 745 when we kicked off.

Sutty

Ball should have come on 10 minutes earlier than he did, Sheff Utd were getting control of the game and we were crying out for some strength up front because we were having to by-pass a tired midfield.

Buster

They bossed the game for 3/4 of it . Passing was neat and they were well organised. I'm happy with a draw . There was much to like in the way we played even though the players have to gel yet. Sheffield will probably win league. In our division , not ordinary

Nonleagueherewecome

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Thought the midfield was anonymous first half ...... the lack of movement pace and tempo was clear ...... and when will we learn that long diagonal punts to two small forwards isnt even a 50:50 ball

Much better second half and we looked to play the ball forward to feet and on the front foot, discovered some tempo if not the pace.... we need to sort out or deal with players tiring after 75 minutes much better - it keeps costing us

CityTillIDie

we're not a class team are we. Because we have a strong history everybody expects but look at where we are, look at the money we have, we are a mediocre team the same as every other team in league one. I wouldn't expect too much but am hopeful of a playoff position fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread