New away shirt (1 Viewer)

lewys33

I was getting new shirt withdrawal symptoms so I have bought 1 as well.

It says COVENTRY RFC on it. It has a sponsor on the front as well, how odd!

cornoccfc

Could someone post a photo of the actual shirt.

The catalogue photo on the website has put me off.

Think the white England one off from a few years back had better styling.

SlowerThanPlatt

e6shz9.jpg

Attachments

• danny.jpg
    danny.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 30

hill83

'bought'

It looks quite nice to be fair but I won't be buying it.

skybluelee

Shit collar. Will buy as soon as we return home so my collection stays up to date, or when they start flogging them for a fiver in 2 yrs time time. Whichever comes first.

CovLis86

Is ther a picture with the sponsor on? I'm sure one of you guys must be an aspiring model. It could make or break the shirt imo.

Nathccfc

I like that shirt actually but I'm fighting against myself one whether to buy it or keep to my principles!

Hobo

The sort of shirt that will look great in the bar with a pair of jeans....but a bit of a washout on the pitch.

RoboCCFC90

I have two pre-ordered which I will pick up Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottChegg

Shirt looks alright but what happens we play somebody who play in blue and white? Both kits are then useless.... I hope we end up having to get stuff out the "scat rack" like at school when you forget your PE kit

ajsccfc

Shirt looks alright but what happens we play somebody who play in blue and white? Both kits are then useless.... I hope we end up having to get stuff out the "scat rack" like at school when you forget your PE kit

I was surprised they went with white as the home shirt is bright enough anyway so you'd need either a dark alternative or something strikingly different like the yellow was. I smell a 'limited edition' third kit on the horizon.

Terry Gibson's perm

Getting to old to wear football shirts, would have bought one for my boys but it is white so will only look good for about 10 minutes but more importantly I am not funding the old witches hedge fund.

swisstony

Shirt looks great,I would buy one and also 2 for my lads.
Add to that 3 season tickets and the club are losing about a grand off me alone.
Bring us home and its yours Sisu !

cornoccfc

Well today they reverted to the yellow away.

Will have to be a 3rd kit, or hang onto the Yellow one for playing teams in blue!

skybluejelly

Well if anyone wants a short sleeved one they have sold out of sizes medium and large until October .. So they must be popular..

Hobo

Well if anyone wants a short sleeved one they have sold out of sizes medium and large until October .. So they must be popular..

Or didn't order very many? Or CCFC are well down the manufacturers production list and they got just an initial limited run?

skybluejelly

Or didn't order very many? Or CCFC are well down the manufacturers production list and they got just an initial limited run?

Yes your probably right ... First time .. My sons been to the new " superstore " he can't believe what little stock the shop carries

Hobo

Yes your probably right ... First time .. My sons been to the new " superstore " he can't believe what little stock the shop carries

I went to Wolves last year and went in their shop. It says a lot when you are tempted by another teams range of produce but not your own?

Mind you our disappointing product range/club shop pre dates SISU so not blaming them for that (for the sake of balance Nick).

mark82

Shirt looks great,I would buy one and also 2 for my lads.
Add to that 3 season tickets and the club are losing about a grand off me alone.
Bring us home and its yours Sisu !

Don't deprive your lads. We are losing enough fans as it is.

letsallsingtogether

My wife would't be seen dead in it!!
Then again she doesn't like football.

Fuck might bury her in one just to have the last laugh..
The wife wants one so will probably get her one

sw88

Chief Commentator!
How very disappointing....only small, 4 and 5xl left in stock......did they only make 50 of each?

Tbf to the club, they probably based sales on previous seasons, and this seasons shirt is by far the most popular! At Bradford, there wasn't many City shirts that weren't the new white one. Normally you'd see a variation of shirts!

Johnnythespider

Is it me or is it cheap transparent material.
I hate the quality but think the style and colour is okay.
I saw a bloke wearing one in tesco the other week, you could clearly see a large tattoo of the club crest on his back through the shirt, so yes quite transparent.

Users who are viewing this thread