New away shirts (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

SO with the new shirt hitting the shops in 10 days, which looks rather fetching I think, are you going to buy one? I know for some this is a hard decision as its contributing to SISU's coffers but if you buy one will it make that much difference? My son who is 13 and hasn't been to sixfields wants one, what do I do?

torchomatic

Oh, get him one.

Nick

Administrator
Get him one, don't do the thing that people do and get him a Chelsea, Arsenal or Leicester kit out of spite and blame SISU! Let your lad wear it with pride :)

Hobo

SO with the new shirt hitting the shops in 10 days, which looks rather fetching I think, are you going to buy one? I know for some this is a hard decision as its contributing to SISU's coffers but if you buy one will it make that much difference? My son who is 13 and hasn't been to sixfields wants one, what do I do?

I am against putting money in SISUs pocket and against attending Sixfields.

But this is a 13 year old lad who wants a football shirt for the team he supports, if he wants one buy one.

Monners

It looks pretty good to me. I think my 8 year old lad would like it. Only chance for him being a Cov fan at the mo is to have shirt. He can wear it when I take him to see England

RFC

I am against putting money in SISUs pocket and against attending Sixfields.

But this is a 13 year old lad who wants a football shirt for the team he supports, if he wants one buy one.

You are not putting money in SISU's pocket, your helping the manager & the team continue to exist.

I assume that's what everyone wants?

We'll be buying at least 3 PUSB!

ccfcway

buy it.

and on the back, put......

NOT
Penny More

A win win, apart from the fact you have just given them money

Nick

Administrator
You are not putting money in SISU's pocket, your helping the manager & the team continue to exist.

No need, everybody wants the next generation to support ccfc!

Grendel

That's torn it. Now no-one will be buying one.

Samo

The lad shows tremendous courage... buy him that shirt!

ccfcway

buy him it. It will save the club money when in 6 months from now he is playing up front

torchomatic

Not sure how he found out but my lad has already told me the date they are coming out.

Can I take this opportunity to apologise to MMM for mentioning my child. Nick, could you please contact him to make sure it's OK?

Hobo

But it is my choice until Coventry is brought back to Coventry. I have always said it is an individuals choice what they do.
But considering your stance I think three is a bit tight to be honest.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure how he found out but my lad has already told me the date they are coming out.

Can I take this opportunity to apologise to MMM for mentioning my child. Nick, could you please contact him to make sure it's OK?
I think when it comes to buying a kid the shirt people shouldnt be dicks about it. I can see why people wouldn't want to go to sixfields but when it's for the kids we need to encourage them.

I'd guess that's how most became fans in the first place themselves!

covmark

Is it acceptable to buy a crap skyblue gnome. Or does it have to be for one of my children?

AndreasB

Its a football shirt for fucks sake. If you have some sort of existential crisis of conscience about getting one then its probably for the best you dont bother. How could you live with yourself etc etc

skybluetony176

Get him a KCIC shirt instead Vick. I'm not sure if MO is doing them in home and away colours?

There's an idea for you Michael and I don't even want royalty fee's for it ;)

skybluericoh

Get it for the kids, need to try and keep the fan base there for when we are back in Cov. But no mugs, aprons, scarfs, short blokes with fishing rods etc. I'm on the fence when it comes to baby grows and bibs

skybluesam98

Don't see what all the fuss is about over a shirt?...

People wear them to show support for their team and its nice to see people walking round in cov shirts

Users who are viewing this thread