New Doctor Who companion (1 Viewer)

Otis

After the aesthetic beauty of Karen Gillan and Jenna Louise Coleman, I am not so sure the new companion is going to be turning any heads.

Well not in the right direction anyway.

241d440d3051346e0b77a7367c097e6b.jpg

Otis

I'm sure she'll be a great actress, but the programme usually does go for a bit of glamour and sparkle and has had a fair few beauties in its time, including the aforementioned and Billie Piper and Louise Jamieson and Wendy Padbury and Elizabeth Sladen etc.

These two aren't the cutest pair are they and lately there's been a lot of flirtyness between the Doctor and Amy Pond and Rose Tyler and Clara Oswald, with the odd snog here and there too.

If these two start snogging I think the viewing figures will start dropping like a stone.

Terry Gibson's perm

I'm sure she'll be a great actress, but the programme usually does go for a bit of glamour and sparkle and has had a fair few beauties in its time, including the aforementioned and Billie Piper and Louise Jamieson and Wendy Padbury and Elizabeth Sladen etc.

These two aren't the cutest pair are they and lately there's been a lot of flirtyness between the Doctor and Amy Pond and Rose Tyler and Clara Oswald, with the odd snog here and there too.

If these two start snogging I think the viewing figures will start dropping like a stone.

i would be glad if the viewing figures went down so they can put it on bbc3 or get rid of it as I think it's rubbish and never liked it, I could never get over the stupidity of those moving bin things.

Otis

i would be glad if the viewing figures went down so they can put it on bbc3 or get rid of it as I think it's rubbish and never liked it, I could never get over the stupidity of those moving bin things.
I grew up with it, so love it despite its failings.

Can be hit or miss, but when it's good it's bloody good. Been some fabulous episodes and I also think it is the best sci fi out there.

Star Trek had some very good ideas, but when you look at Star Wars where is the originality and invention and cleverness? Executed really well, but it's all very derivative.

Doctor Who has been so inventive and so clever in it's thinking and been so full of moral dilemmas in terms of changing the past and altering the future.

As I say, I was brought up on it, so it is such a big part of my life since being a very small child.

Helps that my daughter loves it too of course.

Users who are viewing this thread