New kit announced in the coming days (2 Viewers)

ajsccfc

Yeah, they like to mix it up quite a bit compared to most:

bayern-2014-2015.jpg

bayern-munich-home-shirt-2013-14-front-back.jpg

gun__1275993382_bayernmunich2010.jpg

Adidas-BayernMunich-Home-Jersey-2007-2008-688134-1.jpg

Even clubs with an iconic kit like Barcelona sway with tradition, what with having shirt sponsors and now hoops instead of stripes. Southampton and West Brom have recently had pinstripes which is a plain shirt if you're more than 10ft away really.

I prefer having a mix myself.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Bayern Munich have switched between plain, stripes and even hoops at times.

indeed they have

also southampton dropped the stripes for a lil while too.

some teams are synomenous with stripes

cov aint,we have had plain and stripes in interchanging for a long time. lets keep that tradition going, good for fans have more variety in shirt styles.

Samo

Yep, all the time. In the past 10 years they've have plain red, red and white hoops, red and white stripes and blue and red stripes.

I stand corrected. Not keen though, heritage and all that.

chiefdave

Saints had the pinstripe one for 2012/13 and the fans weren't happy. Someone then decided off the back of those complaints to go all red for 2013/14. They then made a big deal of bringing the stripes back last season and have stripes again this season.

CCFC_Charlie

I stand corrected. Not keen though, heritage and all that.

Our heritage is a colour though, not a style.

I'd much prefer stripes to something like this that we've had recently...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Coventry-Home-Kit-10-11.jpg
    Coventry-Home-Kit-10-11.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 127

Samo

Our heritage is a colour though, not a style.

I'd much prefer stripes to something like this that we've had recently...

attachment.php

Opinions are like assholes... everybody has one.

AFCCOVENTRY

Probably will be the best kit we've had in a long while. Should prove very populate especially being Nike branded as well.

ajsccfc

That looks like it'd tear a nip clean off, although I guess if their preview image was the other side nobody would be too happy.

skybluetony176

I see the club are slowly releasing pictures of the strip over the weekend the big teasers.

I'm sold already. Sky blue and white stripes has always been a personal favourite, it has the clubs crest on it and it's a decent make so hopefully I won't get electrocuted when I put it on.

chiefdave

Think I might be buying this one. I've hated the cheap badges they've had on the kits in recent years, has really put me off buying one but that looks very nice. From what we've seen so far unless they've done something very strange with the rest of it then I'm very happy.

skybluelee

That looks like it'd tear a nip clean off, although I guess if their preview image was the other side nobody would be too happy.

That was my first thought. Best sellotape a polo to each of them if you wear it out on a run. Speaking from experience!

Senior Vick from Alicante

Came back from Italy recently where my boys dragged me into a football shop in the back streets of Sorrento. The eldest wanted the Napoli shirt made by Macron, the youngest one went for Sorrento which looks exactly the same as the pictures that have been posted. Warning though it was made in two standards up to 56 chest, the replica was around 30 quid which has transfers but the match shirts with all the embroidery were 90 euros. But to be fair to Nike the Sorrento kit was that nice my dad went and bought the away one.

Shakeitup

A real embroidered badge, rubbish. We need a cheap iron on badge that comes off in the wash! (Actually, it looks amazing!)

oakey

Shame about the shorts.
Horrible and detracts from the sky blues.
Cup final season shorts were an alternative to the regular white shorts.
Striped shirt is only bearable for me with sky blue or ata stretch white shorts

hill83

Not a fan of the dark shorts but I suppose it's better than knobs flapping about.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Does that mean 'Stat sports' on the shorts and 'allsop&allsop'on the shirts?

I was just thinking similar but ten wondered if this reveal is for the away shorts? Unless stat sports have agreed to sponsor shorts instead of shirts, which wouldn't really get them as much press / advertising, unless cameras pointed at the players legs?

mark82

I was just thinking similar but ten wondered if this reveal is for the away shorts? Unless stat sports have agreed to sponsor shorts instead of shirts, which wouldn't really get them as much press / advertising, unless cameras pointed at the players legs?

Definitely home shorts. Check the link posted above.

stupot07

White or sky blue socks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread