New Kit Leaked (1 Viewer)

1ccfc1987

Why ? , if someone questions an opinion by saying its melodramatic then they must not feel that purchasing tops/ merchandise is not funding sisu and therfore suppports what they strive to do ,,

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1ccfc1987

Why ? , if someone questions an opinion by saying its melodramatic then they must be happy to purchasing tops/ merchandise therfore funding sisu and suppports what they strive to do ,,

ajsccfc

And a wild leap of logic to boot, wow.

It could just be that they think you're being melodramatic with the whole 'can you live with yourself' guilt-trip.

I'm not planning to go to games or buy stuff (while not explicitly signing off every post with NOPM) but the posts people make about every penny being a blow to the heart of virtue and an evil knife in the back of valour or whatever is soppy nonsense.

1ccfc1987

I can see how people can read opinions of others and twist them slightly deeper than what they transpire to mean. However never mind some people will purchase ,,, some people will not

ajsccfc

I'm still after the hummel one. I came close fairly recently but the auction went a bit over my liking. One day.

covmark

Dont think its melodramatic atal,, it sounds like you will buy a top therfore funding sisu does that mean you will be at ntfc raising cash for them ? NOPM pusb

no I won't be travelling to Northampton, but come on, suggesting people shouldn't be able to live with themselves for choosing to purchase merchandise is melodramatic, let people do what they want without putting on a ridiculous guilt trip

James Smith

I will be ordering one as soon as they are released as the prediction league prize (from last season)
Ordering? I think you may actually have to go to Tesco as the shop website hasn't worked for ages. I've had to start actually thinking/asking before buying presents for people as I can't just get them sent something from the club shop.

ajsccfc

Someone's only gone and nabbed the hummel home shirt off classicfootballshirts.co.uk. That was going to be my first purchase if I ever won the lottery, now I have to think of something else. Dreams crushed.

tbh444

How are there 84 kits in the picture when there's only 72 league clubs? (I'm probably being thick, or my maths is way off somewhere)

Take the SISU approach buy it on credit, wear it will March and then declare its far too expensive for a League 1 shirt and send it back with no payment to go and buy a claret one (thats Northampton not the disgusting claret one).

Just might be 'the' fashion item of the season in Northampton! It's hard to take when my 10 year old son's football coach (who's from Wolverhampton) always reminds how low CCFC have sung! I had to remind HIM about season 166-67 & 51,455 or so, cheering us to Division 1.

skybluelee

Just might be 'the' fashion item of the season in Northampton! It's hard to take when my 10 year old son's football coach (who's from Wolverhampton) always reminds how low CCFC have sung! I had to remind HIM about season 166-67 & 51,455 or so, cheering us to Division 1.

Yeah, because Wolves are presently flying high...

RoboCCFC90

I really like that shirt and will actually get one as soon as it's released.......... however there are three problems;

a) When is it released for sale?
b) Do I have to buy it outside Tesco's at the Arena Complex?
c) Can I get it online??

Answers on a postcard please

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm not buying it on the principle that replica kits are for kids. ... Adults dressing up as footballers is very sad and just wrong

theferret

I'm not buying it on the principle that replica kits are for kids. ... Adults dressing up as footballers is very sad and just wrong

True enough. Wear one to the gym, that's about it. Pensioners in replica shirts always looks wrong to me, and then there are the full-kit wankers:

A43xh91CYAMvm17jpglarge.jpg

Attachments

• A43xh91CYAMvm1.jpg
    A43xh91CYAMvm1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6

Nick

Administrator
Nothing worse than a full kit wanker, I have a few older shirts and would only wear them to the gym. I have found the material is horrible and makes me sweat more :( Not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread