New kit? (1 Viewer)

SamCov94

Anyone know anything about our new kit for next season?

FatGaz

The club confirmed to me via twitter last Friday that the away kit is gonna be the same one - but with a new sponsor - which is yet to be found!

LastGarrison

Suppose we need a sponsor before they start designs! Ideas of how to blend the logo in / where to put it etc

Something link this?
!CF4edlQB2k~$(KGrHqN,!jUE1JGJ,!11BNWhI7lo0Q~~0_35.JPG

ajsccfc

If we're going with the stock Puma template again I'd rather we go with the Wolves away design rather than the home.

theferret

Who is going to pay for a new kit? I doubt very much Puma will extend credit terms, so who will pay up front for all that stock? The administrator/CCFC Ltd have no income streams. Would SISU really plough a load more of their own money into the club this summer - would they pay Puma, or for that matter pay the wages of all the staff when there is little or no money coming into the club from ticket revenues? Why on earth would they continue to pump money into the club? It makes no sense to me because there is no coming back from this position as I see it.

Gray

Suppose we need a sponsor before they start designs! Ideas of how to blend the logo in / where to put it etc

They normally design the kit well in advance of the end of the season, so i guess its already designed and just waiting for a sponsor. West Ham and West Brom released theirs a few years ago without sponsors on though, and then gave people the choice to get them up on the shirt later

torchomatic

The collar is horrible. I'll now start my usual end of season prayer: "please no stripes, please no stripes, please no stripes..."

ajsccfc

I've got fond memories of our sky blue and navy stripes, mainly because it was a relative golden age for the club. My fingers remain crossed that Hummel will give us another outing of the 1988 kit. One day. I have a dream.

torchomatic

I'd like the good old Admiral Tramline kit back, or something similar. That's a classic.

ajsccfc

coventry-98-home-use_3.jpg

This is still the worst (home) shirt we've had during my time. Can't decide if it wants to be stripes or panels, big navy circle on the back to guilt you into getting a number*, tiny badge, and made of the most plasticky material I've ever seen on a shirt.

* I got Huckerby's, a few weeks before he left.

torchomatic

Yeah, that was nasty. I liked the first Hummel yellow away shirt with Granada Bingo on.

Gray

This is still the worst (home) shirt we've had during my time. Can't decide if it wants to be stripes or panels, big navy circle on the back to guilt you into getting a number*, tiny badge, and made of the most plasticky material I've ever seen on a shirt.

that picture makes it look like it was made for a very skinny man with long arms

ricohman

Lets face it, it wouldnt cost that much for a load of kits, a few thousand would cover youth teams and full 1st team squad.

TheHellion

I actually really liked that kit.

skybluelee

* I got Dublin on mine weeks before he left. Bastard, too me hours and hours with a hot iron and a knife to scrape his name off.

RoboCCFC90

1291391535P1010957.JPG

Seems as we are mentioning contenders for the worst ever CCFC shirt I would like to put this thing forward..

No words can explain what the designers were thinking whe they made this..

TheHellion

You remember the rule from school. No kit and it's socks and pants.:D

I came as close as is physically possible one day to that rule.

I'd been off ill, and before I was off, we'd been doing indoor work in the gym. So, in all innocence, I packed my indoor kit (consisting of shorts and singlet vest) only to get to my PE lesson and find we were doing Rugby outdoors. It was the height of winter, it was frosty, about freezing and first lesson in the morning, and all I had was my indoor kit. And to make it worse, nobody had any outdoor kit going spare. Neither did the teacher. So, putting on some bravado, I went out in nothing but my shorts and my singlet. By the time we got back in at the end of the lesson, I had no feeling in my hands, and couldn't even do the buttons on my shirt up. it took all morning for my hands to get some use back into them.

Needless to say, I made sure I never missed a PE lesson again.....

Flying Fokker

Who is going to pay for a new kit? I doubt very much Puma will extend credit terms, so who will pay up front for all that stock? The administrator/CCFC Ltd have no income streams. Would SISU really plough a load more of their own money into the club this summer - would they pay Puma, or for that matter pay the wages of all the staff when there is little or no money coming into the club from ticket revenues? Why on earth would they continue to pump money into the club? It makes no sense to me because there is no coming back from this position as I see it.

New investor needed. Season ticket sales? All 3000 of them.

chiefdave

probably not high on the list of priorities at the moment but if you look at the wolves puma kit for next season I'd guess we'll have the same design, you can see them here

the blue and white away one is decent, wouldn't mind something like that.

chiefdave

probably not high on the list of priorities at the moment but if you look at the wolves puma kit for next season I'd guess we'll have the same design, you can see them here

the blue and white away one is decent, wouldn't mind something like that.

Puma IMO is a shit kit...worst we have had for ages....just above Ribero IMO. bring back the stripes Argentina Style...

Users who are viewing this thread