As a member I'm going to leave myself open minded at the moment and try to allow the candidates a chance to prove themselves capable of leadership.
Phillips I'm not keen on due to her seemingly being more concerned with infighting than holding the government to account over the last few years and there is no point jumping from one divisive candidate to another.
I like Starmer and feel like he has the potential to come across as statesmanlike and competent opposite Johnson but will need to drop the remain position.
Long-Bailey I like but even as a leftist I think the party could to with a step or two back to the centre.
Nandy, not that far back to the centre.
Rayner I think could do a good job in Labour heartlands and if the stratefy is to win those back before moving forward would be a good choice but feel she'd get a roasting from the Tory press.
But as I said, all of that could change and I am trying to be open about the process.
On a side note I find the talk from the anti-Corbyn side of the party about people joining now so they can reject the direction of the party from the last few years leaves a bitter taste. These are the exact people the orchestrated the disenfranchisement of thousands of people in the 2016 leadership election anybody they thought may have supported Corbyn because of a multitude inane reasons. A friend of mine was refused a vote for voting green in 2010 for example. I'm very much not saying the same should be done to people expected to vote for centrist candidates but someone calling for this would likely be a divisive candidate which is not what we need.