New Ricoh deal (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

So ACL Give in to SISU'S pressure rent at £450,000 and a share in the takings at football matches.

So how much Profit do they actually make on a match day.
It Can't be more then £10,000 so a 50 percent share would give them a massive 5 grand to spend.

How is that going to cut the 60 million debt we incurred in the last season ?:thinking about:

lordsummerisle

So ACL Give in to SISU'S pressure rent at £450,000 and a share in the takings at football matches.

It Can't be more then £10,000 so a 50 percent share would give them a massive 5 grand to spend.

How is that going to cut the 60 million debt we incurred in the last season ?:thinking about:

You're not really encouraging anybody to want to buy the club and half of ACL with figures like that are you?

Baginton

they didnt incure it in the last season

its a debenture, not debt, only come debt when people want to buy the club :whistle:

rupert_bear

You're not really encouraging anybody to want to buy the club and half of ACL with figures like that are you?
But any would be buyer of the half share would tap into 50% of the whole Ricoh profit (or loss) not just matchdays and this is i believe the stumbling block. SISU fucked up and have missed the half share boat and are only being offered proceeds from matchday revenue and now have their arses in their hands. In fact if i was ACL i would drop the rent to a reasonable percentage per 1000 on the gate and give them (sisu) all the f&b revenue profit. That might encourage sisu to put more effort into getting things right ON the pitch.

psgm1

Banned

Where has this gem come from? Not showing on the sisu telegraph. THis is bad news if true

ashbyjan

I think it was an attempt at irony or is it infamy - infamy infamy they've all got it in for me!!!!!!

Ashdown1

When you take out SISU's two admin fees totalling about £25 million, You'd probably find we are just about breaking even now. With the forthcoming cuts to high wage earners and a better rent and F &B deal the club could move forward now quite successfully without the same unscrupulous wankers loading debt against it !

Skybluesquirrel

When you take out SISU's two admin fees totalling about £25 million, You'd probably find we are just about breaking even now. With the forthcoming cuts to high wage earners and a better rent and F &B deal the club could move forward now quite successfully without the same unscrupulous wankers loading debt against it !

Where do you get the info on the admin fee charges from? Im trying to dissect the accounts at the moment and haven't come across anything like that...

torchomatic

We'll no doubt have a different set of unscrupulous wankers loading debt. Different regime. Different wankers. The way of the world.

ajsccfc

I assume the original post is a hypothetical scenario with a question rather than a juicy piece of gossip.

Tank Top

New Ricol Deal >>> Well lets consider this, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wide of the mark.
According to our present owners, the only thing in LTD is the lease, with LTD being in administration, does this mean that ACL have no hope in recovering the 1.3 million of defaulted Rent owed by sisu, because LTD has no Assets.

Bearing this in mind, is it Likely that ACL will enter into an agreement with sisu to draw up another lease, when some subsidiary or other of sisu, still owes a fortune, and could/ Would, sisu have the Brass neck to pull the same stunt again?
Al this is Hypothetical if the G/S is not in holdings, as the Sky Blues will be playing nowhere if it cant be located, but I'm half expecting it to pop up, like one of those rubber Dolls in the back of Del Boys Van and Shout "April Fool"

BrisbaneBronco

IMHO I think hell will freeze over before SISU/ACL/Council work out another deal.
The situation is untenable.
We will never return to the Ricoh under SISU ownership

James Smith

I think it was an attempt at irony or is it infamy - infamy infamy they've all got it in for me!!!!!!

Are you channelling Frankie by any chance?:D

SkyBlueHomer

IMHO I think hell will freeze over before SISU/ACL/Council work out another deal.
The situation is untenable.

All parties must work out a deal. If the number of people stay away from 'home' games that is being threatened it could be curtains for the club.

I fear you may well be correct though

torchomatic

torchomatic

torchomatic

I wouldn't be so sure. It doesn't suit ACL, SISU or more importantly the fans not to play at the Ricoh come August. Remember all the "we'll be playing our final three games at Walsall" fiasco? I think they'll sort it out eventually.

letsallsingtogether

This is a scenario want to know how takings from match day takings is such a big issue when the taking are rather small.
Unless you buy a half share then you would get 50% of everything profit or loss

Skybluesquirrel

New Ricol Deal >>> Well lets consider this, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wide of the mark.
According to our present owners, the only thing in LTD is the lease, with LTD being in administration, does this mean that ACL have no hope in recovering the 1.3 million of defaulted Rent owed by sisu, because LTD has no Assets.

Bearing this in mind, is it Likely that ACL will enter into an agreement with sisu to draw up another lease, when some subsidiary or other of sisu, still owes a fortune, and could/ Would, sisu have the Brass neck to pull the same stunt again?
Al this is Hypothetical if the G/S is not in holdings, as the Sky Blues will be playing nowhere if it cant be located, but I'm half expecting it to pop up, like one of those rubber Dolls in the back of Del Boys Van and Shout "April Fool"

CCFC Ltd and CCFC Holdings both trade as companies with multiple transactions. What SISU release to the press isn't backed up in the financial reports that have been submitted. CCFC Ltd isn't just a holding company. I've just published a piece about the companies on my blog that debunks what SISU claim.

I think ACL will struggle to get the rent money owed, as their £1.3 million is only a small part of the £60 million of debt loaded onto the club by SISU.

Grendel

It's nothing to do with profit. It's revenue that counts.

No new owner will be paying that kind of rent anyway. ACL have fleeced the club for years.

I am genuinely staggered why anyone gives a stuff about them. Most clubs supporters' wouldn't. I hope it's just an anti owner thing and normality will come in when there are new owners - if not then some people really have to question what they really want.

letsallsingtogether

Grenel read the post before replying the profit is the revenue generated at match days which is what the stumbling block is.
All I am saying is that cannot amount to more then £10,000 per game.
You have 10,000 fans in the Arena only 10 % spend any money and the Rent is what the Rent is, as they have said they not happy so want to move away that is there prerogative but that puts the club under even more financial pressure, because they will borrow the money on the back of the club then the debt rises even further cant afford £400,000 rent but can build a new stadium at a cost of what 20 30 40 million? and the revenue stays the same but all running costs building repairs etc are paid by them.
As for new owners they have been here for 5 years
It's nothing to do with profit. It's revenue that counts.

No new owner will be paying that kind of rent anyway. ACL have fleeced the club for years.

I am genuinely staggered why anyone gives a stuff about them. Most clubs supporters' wouldn't. I hope it's just an anti owner thing and normality will come in when there are new owners - if not then some people really have to question what they really want.

Grendel

Grenel read the post before replying the profit is the revenue generated at match days which is what the stumbling block is.
All I am saying is that cannot amount to more then £10,000 per game.
You have 10,000 fans in the Arena only 10 % spend any money and the Rent is what the Rent is, as they have said they not happy so want to move away that is there prerogative but that puts the club under even more financial pressure, because they will borrow the money on the back of the club then the debt rises even further cant afford £400,000 rent but can build a new stadium at a cost of what 20 30 40 million? and the revenue stays the same but all running costs building repairs etc are paid by them.
As for new owners they have been here for 5 years

If a stadium was ever built they wouldn't pay for it. Revenue on food and drink averaged about £850,000 a year I believe from memory. 60% of that is worth a lot of wages in this league.

Bluegloucester

If a stadium was ever built they wouldn't pay for it. Revenue on food and drink averaged about £850,000 a year I believe from memory. 60% of that is worth a lot of wages in this league.

You are comparing historic revenue in Championship with present day, does not compare.

Nonleagueherewecome

Carry On! ;)

[video=youtube;kvs4bOMv5Xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvs4bOMv5Xw[/video]

Possibly the greatest Carry On line ever. Along with every time Sid James cackled his laugh, of course.

letsallsingtogether

Gendel do the maths for yourself.
When the stadium opened you could not get to the bar for love or money.
They had every bar open and even had people walking around with packs on there backs selling beer.
Now only a quarter of the bars are open you get served within ten minutes and they only have 2 people serving so where you get your figures from I don't know

J

Jack Griffin

Previous seasons.. taken from accounts, here
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/23232-Published-Income-details?p=307117&viewfull=1#post307117
year............ Catering.......... Commercial........... Gate
2001 ............901,634 ............16,298,224 .......6,740,614
2002............ 537,156............. 11,930,492 ......3,978,066
2003 ..............78,926 .............11,032,834 ......3,388,323
2004 .............84,596.............. 4,411,966........ 3,391,876
2005 ............911,625 ..............3,782,202 .......3,992,244
2006 ...............6,630............... 4,528,260........ 5,391,012
2007 .....................0 ...............4,355,308........ 5,311,248
2008 .....................0............... 5,351,422 ........5,738,333
2009..................... 0 ...............5,908,511........ 4,945,740
2010..................... 0................ 6,593,786....... 4,360,518
2011 .....................0................ 8,133,123....... 3,925,900

Given the crowd are half as big then so will turnover, maybe £500,000, probaby less. ACL offered CCFC a deal where the amounts could be cross invoiced for SCMP purposes, so there shouldn't be an issue over this, they can include the F&B turnover if they accept the deal that was offered.

The issue is not as you suggest, it is about willingness to negotiate in good faith.

letsallsingtogether

If a stadium was ever built they wouldn't pay for it..

So your saying they don't pay their rent so it is ACL's fault? and that they won't pay to have their new stadium built who they going to blame for that? the builder who has charged them too much even thou they agreed to it at the start? the council? rate payers? landowner? My cat? yes as usual any one but themselves who in their right mind would trust them.
sounds like we be in the same position as now???
If we do happen to play our home games at another ground I hope they get the money up front or they will moan again about the rent.
Then Grendel my mate who will you blame then for fleecing us? :blue::blue:

inside track

New deal IS being worked on. Council facing massive pay out if Sisu win court case, so secret talks going on to resolve all issues.

bigfatronssba

New deal IS being worked on. Council facing massive pay out if Sisu win court case, so secret talks going on to resolve all issues.

Deal can only be done with Ltd, it now has nothing to do with Sisu.

Grendel

Previous seasons.. taken from accounts, here
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/23232-Published-Income-details?p=307117&viewfull=1#post307117
year............ Catering.......... Commercial........... Gate
2001 ............901,634 ............16,298,224 .......6,740,614
2002............ 537,156............. 11,930,492 ......3,978,066
2003 ..............78,926 .............11,032,834 ......3,388,323
2004 .............84,596.............. 4,411,966........ 3,391,876
2005 ............911,625 ..............3,782,202 .......3,992,244
2006 ...............6,630............... 4,528,260........ 5,391,012
2007 .....................0 ...............4,355,308........ 5,311,248
2008 .....................0............... 5,351,422 ........5,738,333
2009..................... 0 ...............5,908,511........ 4,945,740
2010..................... 0................ 6,593,786....... 4,360,518
2011 .....................0................ 8,133,123....... 3,925,900

Given the crowd are half as big then so will turnover, maybe £500,000, probaby less. ACL offered CCFC a deal where the amounts could be cross invoiced for SCMP purposes, so there shouldn't be an issue over this, they can include the F&B turnover if they accept the deal that was offered.

The issue is not as you suggest, it is about willingness to negotiate in good faith.

Considering the commercial side is only there as there is a football stadium this proves how greedy and disgusting the council are.

Users who are viewing this thread